Search results

1. D

I see people are already being creative with skinpacks.

Now I can use a variety support beams, trusses, heavy cannons and model variants that fit in the base game! I can't wait to see all of the amazing blocks and weaponry I'll be able to use in the next few months!
  2. D

Chains

Whilst selected, click and drag on a gear to another one to connect the two gears with chains, note that these two gears have to be on the same axi in order for this to work. Chained up gears will transmit movement directly instead of reversing it like gears normally do, the chains will break...
  3. D

Right wheels faster than left wheels.

I've been having this bug for a couple of updates but I never thought of reporting it before. Whenever I have a creation with wheels, wheels and the "Steering" blocks on the right side of my creation are always faster rotating at a greater speed than the left ones. This is really frustrating...
  4. D

drag objects sometimes not working 0.27

Having the same issue.
  5. D

Mods doesn`t work

You need blockloader.
  6. D

More dangerous terrain elements.

It'd be nice to have obstacles more than mines when navigating across certain maps. For example, some could have bridges over cliffs that crumble when too much weight is applied on them. There could also be rapids that make your vehicle get trapped in its current once in it. Patches of grass...
  7. D

Mod Requests

Am I the only one who'd like a block to forcefully pull (without killing) entities towards it?
  8. D

Automatron (1.1.7) [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader] [ID 410]

I was about to suggest delay as an update feature but hey I guess I won't need to anymore! This mod is awesome I can't wait to use it.
  9. D

NoBounds Mod [Besiege 0.32+]

I found something really cool: 1- Attach a few sliders in a line on the source blocks. 2- Connect the source block and the last slider with a contractable spring. 3- Set its strength to a negative value. 4- Pin the last slider and the source block, make sure they have different unpinning keys...
  10. D

Why are simulations so different from eachother?

The physics seem like they change everytime I restart the simulation. Because of that I can't make a proper mortar cannon because sometimes the rocket just falls flat down, sometimes it goes well and sometimes it just flies straight in the air and all of this happens within the same ballast...
  11. D

I bet you can`t even navigate the minefield...

Wait, these 2 cars ORBIT around eachother? How the fuck do you do that? xD
  12. D

Steam workshop contribution agreement?

I reinstalled the game after having to reformat my pc and now when I try to publish a vehicle to the workshop it tells me "You need to sign the steam workshop contribution agreement" or something like that.
  13. D

A cannon that shoots AoE electric poles.

You could say, but it sends a deadly shock to enemies and doesn't serve to mess with electric devices.
  14. D

Maybe have a crystal instead of a copper solenoid would do?
  15. D

I don't see how its worse than steam cannons, grenades, flame throwers or drills. They didn't have that in middle age.
  16. D

The Tesla cannon, as it could be called, would shoot poles that would plant into the ground, rock or even walls. Once planted, the pole covered in copper wire and resistors, would electrocute any enemy from a 1 to 5 meters range from it (Adjusted with slider), wich would kill them. Counting as a...
  17. D

Lets talk about LORE (Speculation)

And have to throw it down into a volcano!
  18. D

Blocks that unlock when beating levels.

So I think the game is too easy from the start off since you get to use whatever you want with the only restriciton being the size box. Beating levels would be more rewarding if it was required to use certain blocks. What I propose is that every time you enter a fith (5,10,15,etc...) level, you...
  19. D

How do I make proper tank tracks?

I'm done with making a tank that works. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=584928392 Its a fun little guy to use for masss genocides :D
  20. D

How do I make proper tank tracks?

Here. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=583843726 I don't know how to make a system to tighten the tracks. I just used fly blocks with nobounds mod to make the turning. I tried on another one with 4 tracks to make the back tracks turn but it didn't work out very well.