Search results

1. Dynamix

Yes, now that i think about it i do, i didnt realy read the post when i posted mine

Yes, now that i think about it i do, i didnt realy read the post when i posted mine
  2. Dynamix

You could create a timer, and use the slider script to set time by secconds, then you tell the...

You could create a timer, and use the slider script to set time by secconds, then you tell the object to "explode" when that timer reaches 0
  3. Dynamix

Btw, would you like me to make you a custom icon?

Btw, would you like me to make you a custom icon?
  4. Dynamix

Von, is there any way to change my username?

Von, is there any way to change my username?
  5. Dynamix

Wang, lench was able to help me out, all we have to do is set the gameobject to specificly a...

Wang, lench was able to help me out, all we have to do is set the gameobject to specificly a cannon, which is pretty easy, go to lenches profile, you will find the pastebin there, thanks for doing this for me, shade will be very happy. :)
  6. Dynamix

Thanks so much, this will definitely help wang and shade. :)

Thanks so much, this will definitely help wang and shade. :)
  7. Dynamix

Lench, I was wondering if you could help me with a project I am working on with wang, I was...

Lench, I was wondering if you could help me with a project I am working on with wang, I was wondering if you could teach me how to make sliders for mods. Thanks for reading this, also, i love your mods. :)
  8. Dynamix

Lately i have been working with smaller jets, so stabilizers have been totally forgotten, but i...

Lately i have been working with smaller jets, so stabilizers have been totally forgotten, but i have been using amped up steering blocks for steering on faster and smaller planes
  9. Dynamix

I have been trying to make a jet, most of my designs wobble back and forth while flying at high...

I have been trying to make a jet, most of my designs wobble back and forth while flying at high speeds, could you tell me how to fix that, also, my turning system is very unstable and bumps around when I turn, thanks.
  10. Dynamix

Sorrry, i didnt mean to say encrypted, there are .dll, thats what i ment

Sorrry, i didnt mean to say encrypted, there are .dll, thats what i ment
  11. Dynamix

Shade, I was wondering if you could help me out with building more complex planes, your tutorial...

Shade, I was wondering if you could help me out with building more complex planes, your tutorial really helped, but that only really showed me to make a simple single or twin engine, in the front, plane, I wanted some more in depth tutorials, but there are no others that can even compare to...
  12. Dynamix

Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

I was just thinking, What if we combine block loader and modloader, and throw in a couple of example mods with the download?
  13. Dynamix

Itr, I was wondering if you could teach me how to add sliders to mods that i create, since most...

Itr, I was wondering if you could teach me how to add sliders to mods that i create, since most of the besiege files are encrypted, and i am terrible at that kinda stuff, I needed some help, its for the exploding cannonballs mod, i am working on something with wang, Thanks for reading this. :)
  14. Dynamix

Trading some games for a copy of the game

Actualy i have a spare copy of reasembly, but ive never heard of these games, i will look into it and get back to you with my descision
  15. Dynamix

Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

Thanks spar, is there any way to bypass block loader?
  16. Dynamix

Btw Shade, i love your videos, and i wish i could donate, keep up the good work, and i hope you...

Btw Shade, i love your videos, and i wish i could donate, keep up the good work, and i hope you reach your goal! :) :)
  17. Dynamix

Exploding Cannonball And Arrow Aftereffect Mod[V0.45a][V0.4.0]

Wang, I was messing with visual studio, and i oppend the building tools mod, but it was all jiberish, how do i edit .ddl files from other modders?
  18. Dynamix

Exploding Cannonball And Arrow Aftereffect Mod[V0.45a][V0.4.0]

Ya, sure thing, i will look into making sliders, i will get back with you ass soon as i can
  19. Dynamix

Simple Rotate Mod - Idea

You can use Pb2 and Building tools together to make amazing designs without any hastle.