Search results

1. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Mod Requests

i need a modded block that makes a gun that acts like the star trek phaser turret from the new movies in and out of gravity but also weighs just as much as a cannon does ive tried tracking mod the exploding cannon ball mod has too much recoil i need no recoil and they must be red or green
  2. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

RCrockin/Rockyfighter8's tank making stream

I'm always asked how do I build such machines with such quality. The honest answer is Ii have no clue its just natural to me. It has also been asked several times on how I get my suspension to such quality.... So after here about official senior skip day at my school I decided it would be the...
  3. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

PZkpfw V panther [Medium Tank]

This is my most requested tank to make next to the Maus and t34. that being said i have given this tank the justice it deserves. with and extreme amount of detail and realism. The panther was the German Reaction to the Russian t34 when the Panzer IV was deemed unable to compete with them. There...
  4. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

AMX 50 B [Heavy tank] [Autoloader]

The AMX 50 B was the french attempt at a close range support tank for infantry and main battle tanks the tank was ordered to weight at least 50 tons and to fire at least 120mm shells. by the end of the project this is the tank churned out with an 8 interleaving road-wheels, tortion-bar...
  5. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

PC recording problems ?

I have tried recording it in both monitor and source mode its every game that's doing it
  6. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

PC recording problems ?

i have, i normally use obs and have bandicam as a backup i switched to bandicam and had the same issue
  7. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

PC recording problems ?

a some of you may not be aware i also have a parent youtube channel hence the RCrockin in my name recently as of the release of bf1 i was looking forward to recording my first experience of the campaign only to find that all the recording were choppy ( 1 minute per frame choppy) and my audio...
  8. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

PC or Console

PC s performance, modularity, and total control of your system, free range of any game, communities, and ability to multi - task + record console = closed ecosystems, not much free range, exclusives, pay for internet + online subscription
  9. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Tog II heavy tank

used to stopped paying it after the community got too toxic
  10. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Hornet MKIII [Swash plate] [Heavy attack helicopter]

This is the 3rd development of my Attack helicopters this Helicopter has the most a danced devices including a swash plate, front mounted 30mm cannon, 2 ATGM short range (air to ground missiles), 2 ATGM long range missiles, cockpit with a Navigation wheel, YAW rotary, folding landing gear, and...
  11. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Tog II heavy tank

The TOGII was a prototype British Tank developed on the outbreak of WWII in anticipation that it would soon break into trench warfare again when it did not the project was canceled. The TOGII was developed of the original WWI MkI, MKII, and MKIII tanks it was given a elongated chassis, separated...
  12. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Mod Requests

heres a good idea how about a mod that shows the center of lift on a machine it would plane building so much easier and work just like the Center Of Mass indicator
  13. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

The Modular Tank tread block

maybe if its put in as a modular block that detect other road wheels next to it and pus a track around them that way we could choose if we wanted just tracks, independent suspension + tracks. only draw back is it would only allow for slack based tanks tracks like on the Crommwells and t34's...
  14. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

it still does things other mods cant though :p
  15. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

and just like that pbp2 disapeared into history :eek:....
  16. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

USS Enterprise NCC-1701

This is the ship shown in the new Star Trek movies know as the USS enterprise NCC-1701 the ship is classifed as a constitution class heavy cruiser despite being a space ship not a boat.... There have been countless versions of this ship so I decided to do the newest one and my favorite one. the...
  17. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Spinning Brace Torque bug

hmm this could be very use full for a tanks with few road wheels
  18. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Lag, FPS drops and Stuttering

sounds like you might be maxing out your vram, i suggest lower res packs
  19. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

RC's Project [skinpack request]

that sucks at least i can make it really skinny and nearly invisible
  20. RCrockin/rockyfighter8

Audi RS6

that bug just makes me thing "cool guys don't look at explosions" all it needs is glasses XD