Search results

1. Voncrumb

Invasion Mod [Spaar`s Modloader][Besiege v0.35]

I didn't actually think of that, what a wonderful idea. It should be possible, given that it should be easier to get the necessary objects from the level editor and be able to place down those objects as if they were created by the player - maybe. Although it might be a while after the...
  2. Voncrumb

Improved Laser Emitter Mod[ID:577][0.42B]

Pictures Make Everything Better!
  3. Voncrumb

Update 18 V0.42 Has Been Released!

I can now suck even harder
  4. Voncrumb

Sorry for the delay, it's taking longer than expected and I'm currently very busy at school. I might be a week, sorry D:.
  5. Voncrumb

Ok thanks, I see your issue now. I'll work to fix that as soon as possible :D
  6. Voncrumb

Hmm thats interesting, I was though you were using a lower resolution and that was causing the problem. Could you please take a screen shot of the issue, and also check to see if besiege is running at your resolution.
  7. Voncrumb

Yep! Working on it, as well as a Custom creation >:D
  8. Voncrumb

No problem, Could you tell me your resolution size please?
  9. Voncrumb

Development Post 18/10/2016

That picture and description reminds me of a book I had to read for year eight in school, called IceFall. Very Nodic!
  10. Voncrumb

creating your own blocks

Making your own blocks is not rocket science, if you are willing to learn some skills then anyone can create a modded block. Spaar and TGYD have made it very easy to create modded blocks! TGYD has made a tutorial (written) for people who want to create their own blocks, which takes you through...
  11. Voncrumb

creating your own blocks

Sorry, could you please re-phrase that?
  12. Voncrumb

Something I Found

The mountains also don't seem to count as being real, as using fuctions while building like move machine to ground, places the machine on ground level :\
  13. Voncrumb

You are referring to being unable to load the sandbox, right?
  14. Voncrumb

Well that was not supposedto happen XD. I guess the game is simulating while in the main menu, which a problem. Just call it a 'feature' for now ;). As for being unable to load the sandbox, I believe is caused by either because the machine is already loaded and the game trying to load already...
  15. Voncrumb

Update 16 - Version 0.35

You ruined it
  16. Voncrumb

Update 16 - Version 0.35

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  17. Voncrumb

idea for blocks modding!

It is possible, I think.
  18. Voncrumb

Version 2! Fixed the fps issues with my mod, along with a brand new interface (again) which better suits besieges theme, I've also redone the system for removing dead corpses from the battle field, a new spawning system which creates a smoother flow of entities spawning during waves, I've...