Search results

1. KrautregenXD

P-11 Series

P-11b This WW2-style Navy Fighter Aircraft is a original design by me. I imagine it to have a smaller twin-star motor, a pressurized cockpit and actual weapons. It flies pretty nicely, Pitch may feel a bit weak though. It also may feel a bit slow even though it's top speed is above 620 km/h...
  2. KrautregenXD

P-14 Supersonic Stuntplane

finally, after some time uploading nothing I'll be active again. This plane is a experimental, very fast stuntplane meaning it actually can perform different stunts. I started with the landing gear which was mainly inspired by older amphibious planes such as the Grumman JF "duck" or the PBN...
  3. KrautregenXD

Franken Marta

One day I got the idea to mix some of my planes together to make a sort of franken-plane. This is the result. I used 5 planes to build this beast of a plane and I must say that for the small amount of actual finetuning I did it flies very well. Also, don't ask me where I got the name from...
  4. KrautregenXD

Fi-156 "Storch"

The Fieseler Fi-156 Storch was a small German liaison aircraft built by Fieseler before and during World War II. Production continued in other countries into the 1950s for the private market. As this plane is a STOL aircraft (short takeoff and landing) it has flaps which can be deployed if more...
  5. KrautregenXD

P-8b-2 Supersonic Flying Wing

As I love flying wings I thought I'd built a flying wing in besiege. This is a fictional, supersonic speed exceeding flying wing. It is quite stable in all directions which is usually a common flaw in flying wing designs. It has retractable landing gear, a detailed cockpit and a aerodynamic body...
  6. KrautregenXD

Junkers Ju-52 "Tante Ju"

The Junkers Ju 52 "Tante Ju" is a German trimotor transport aircraft manufactured from 1931 to 1952. It saw both civilian and military service during the 1930s and 1940s being used especially from the Germany's Luftwaffe. The Ju 52 continued in postwar service with military and civilian air...
  7. KrautregenXD

Me-323 "Gigant"

So, finally I can upload this mammoth of a plane. Produced majorly in the years 1942 to 1944 the Messerschmidt Me-323 was the result of a requirement of a heavy transport glider. Initially the plane was built as a glider, later though it was turned into a self propelling plane. The real aircraft...
  8. KrautregenXD

Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk

So, I built this plane a while ago then forgot it and resurrected the project today. I was experimenting with using flattend drills as a triangular shape for this very, very triangular stealth plane. Reason because it's so angled is because, at the time, there was no way of getting curves with...
  9. KrautregenXD

P-2b "Hotaru"

So, I wanted such a plane since a while now, finally got around building it. The P-2b-Hotaru is a fictional plane designed by me. with 208 blocks it does not lag even on a bad PC. It also handles quite nicely, not like the A-version which I have (cause for that exact reason) not released. The...
  10. KrautregenXD

The Jetpack Guy.

So, first of I wanted to say that I got the basic idea from Daichi's peasant sized knight. This man can: -Stand up and walk in every direction -Shoot many peasants at once -If it gets to hazy jetpack out of the situation and organize a new attack -Be badass This machine has 38 blocks. I built...
  11. KrautregenXD

B-3 a2b "Koloss"

So, finally build something big. This plane is a fictional transport plane. It can lift the hole front of the plane up so it is easier to load and unload cargo. It also has retractable landing gear and a very simple cockpit. With 382 blocks it can be played on 70-80%. Here's the steam...
  12. KrautregenXD

P-1 Avator

So, this is my fictional plane called the P-1 Avator. Note that the name doesn't have any meaning. I wanted to build a canard-plane thingy with the pitch flaps in the front so I did. It handles nicely, is agile enough and it's pretty fast. It also has a blockcount of 210 and a weight of 92.5 it...
  13. KrautregenXD

Flying Ford Model B Coupe

So, I made the Ford Model B Coupe I built earlier fly. Strange enough it was actually the plan to make the coupe fly in the first place, before I had even started building. This version has, as the coupe, a detailed interieur, openable doors, a actuall suspension and a RTC-steering system. The...
  14. KrautregenXD

Lublin R-XIII Dr

This plane version was mostly for civil use, dough it also was used as a reconnaissance plane by the russian military. Now to my build. It has 261 parts and a mass of 112.10. It flies nicely dough it handles a bit slow. It has fixed landing gear with nice little wheelcap thingys and 2 seats...
  15. KrautregenXD

Polikarpow I-153P

Hi again, I built a classic (and old) Russian biplane, the I-153P. It flies pretty stable and handles quite good. I even integrated the little doors on the side which closes when retracting the landing gear. The stats of this plane can be found on the steam workshop download below. Steam...
  16. KrautregenXD

More accurate physics.

What does this button do? I tried to figure it out myself, but couldn't see any changes after I activated it.
  17. KrautregenXD

Ford Model B's

Hi, I haven't showed something here lately so I decided to make this here. I've built 3 versions of the Ford Model B: a coupe, a pickup and a limousine version. Originally they where very slow and just not fun so I made them stupidly fast. They are between 237-303 blocks per machine for which...
  18. KrautregenXD

Propeller vibrations.

Hi, I wanted to know why sometimes propellers vibrate so weirdly.. ..like this: I just want to know why and how I can get rid of it, thanks.
  19. KrautregenXD

Fokker E.III

Hello again, I have build another plane, to be exact a Fokker E.III . made a timelapse and a showcase video of it on my channel. I've chosen this plane because first, I had it on my list and second, it's small which is good for a timelapse. Download...
  20. KrautregenXD

Youtube and Besiege

Hello. So, I've thought very long about this and I am still not 100% sure if I have the necessary motivation to do it nor have the time for it. But I'm talking about a Youtube channel, dedicated to Besiege. With dedicated I do not mean that I upload bad quality unprepared videos which I...