1. Cristagolem

[SOLVED] How do i open in-game console? [SOLVED]

I asked on Discord, it was ~ thanks anyways
  2. Cristagolem

Post Scriptum: my game version is 0.70
  3. Cristagolem

I was reading the new documentation that says: yeah but, how do i open the console? I tried the following keys: [Ctrl+K, Ctrl+Shift+C, Alt+K, Tab+K, Alt+C] none of them worked, so what is the keybind or the method to open this console?:confused:
  4. Cristagolem

[WIP] More Bombs For Besiege (Mod)

Quick update: I disappeared for a while, that was 'cause i took much exams in that period but now i am back (i hope) and i am also working on the mod again, i had also to change my PC so i lost pretty much everything but don't worry i am backing to making the mod even with more work than before...
  5. Cristagolem

Bomb manipulator

if you want to make a missile with nuke power put a firework save the bsg file edit the file to change the explosive charge and there you go
  6. Cristagolem

ah yes that is what i want make + olther things
  7. Cristagolem

Like Kinetic Bombs?
  8. Cristagolem

i will use your code as base, i will mention you for this, don't worry ;)
  9. Cristagolem

i will try, but the first release of the mod will be without it, thank for the advice
  10. Cristagolem

this mod will add to the game more bombs, that include: it will be a bit, cause i'm new to the modding, i will like advice 'bout to program mod more easy(with "more easy" i specify i know to program but i don't know to compile) i hope you'll all like, and i want to say my next mod next to...
  11. Cristagolem

Ideas for a mod?

the perfect meme mod
  12. Cristagolem

Ideas for a mod?

no problem, soon your idea will become real, you just me give the time for writing the script and is ready as mod
  13. Cristagolem

Ideas for a mod?

i can try to make a mod that had many blocks that reply sounds on key pressed or when triggered
  14. Cristagolem

Ideas for a mod?

i have access to the besiege block data by using Dev Version on besiege (Bsg File Expl>_PERSISTENT>BLOCKS>Prefabs) so if the main idea exist in Besiege i can remake it PS:I follow you, great channel
  15. Cristagolem

Ideas for a mod?

Hi! I'm a new mod developer here and i searching ideas for a mod, please not too hard to make, i'm new to the place, thanks for reading(idea author will be mentioned)
  16. Cristagolem

It's time for explode some houses

It's time for explode some houses