Search results

1. DOKTERDOYLE

More sounds!

Well you cant hear soundpacks you''re not subscribed to so if you dont subscribe to earrape packs you ll not get raped XD
  2. DOKTERDOYLE

More sounds!

Id like to see an option to add sounds to blocks, some instances: Motor sounds on wheels, drivable hinges etc. (selectable maybe? Import own sounds, sound packs just like skin packs) Sounds when parts hit eachother (steel sounds, impact sounds, saw sounds etc.) Sounds when grinding/sliding...
  3. DOKTERDOYLE

Is there a reason the old sandbox was nixed?

The old sandbox has been built and uploaded in the steam workshop if you really miss it XD
  4. DOKTERDOYLE

Bug with copy tool/wheel/skins/automatic

See: https://gfycat.com/SilentCreativeGossamerwingedbutterfly When copying the automatic setting to another wheel while running as host in MV. Console says: Only happens when skins are enabled and can be easily reproduced
  5. DOKTERDOYLE

Contest: Besiege CombatBots Multiverse (Now with arena!)

I still kinda have it up but it turned out that it was pretty difficult for loads of players to built bots. So it didnt really take off. I did however cam accros a comunity that builds smaller stuf which is easier and massive fun! check it out: https://discord.gg/E3ejCfg for an idea of the...
  6. DOKTERDOYLE

Hey all, I will be posting serveral bots on my steam page in the coming days for some inspiration and fun! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305974892/myworkshopfiles/?appid=346010 With today: BOXIC and DOZER (Ruined the thumbnail on dozer so will fix that soon but steam my isnt...
  7. DOKTERDOYLE

Replay Feature

I like the idea!
  8. DOKTERDOYLE

Online Spring Compression Bug

happens with steel armor plates too.
  9. DOKTERDOYLE

Things that need to be corrected.

WOW thats amazing, I cant replicate it tho, what exactly are you doing?
  10. DOKTERDOYLE

how to build sturdy moving parts?

I usually add allot of hinges and brace them where i can as 2 hinges are already twice as strong as one. Redundance is the key word here but ofcourse that wont work on all machines.
  11. DOKTERDOYLE

ah i see, it sure flies fast but it has very little energy transfer. It works well for peasants and houses but not so good against other machines i think. How would it be more effective?
  12. DOKTERDOYLE

That is a minimal value for the weight. The total bounds are 20 to 0.1, so i dont see any reason why you shouldnt make a ballast gun :) Apart from the fact that it is very limited and probably not very effective. Aiming up is pretty hard too.
  13. DOKTERDOYLE

Bug with Win for player with the highest progress

From what i noticed it only happens with the "highest progress thing" also in different test levels it gave the same result.
  14. DOKTERDOYLE

yeah thats also a possibillity, but also that shouldnt be happening, right?
  15. DOKTERDOYLE

As you can see blue has 50% and red green and orange all have 99% progress, so i activate the "win for team with highest progress" and blue wins? Note: only team blue has an actual player. Why does blue win? Is it because only blue has a player? Like the only one playing wins regardless of...
  16. DOKTERDOYLE

Respawn on machine take damage doesnt work when being damagedwhile respawning.

It seems like the machine is damaged before everything is initialized, some extra in-game scripted checks should also prevent it i guess. Resetting the bounding box does not seem to work somehow. Not sure why but it also cant be disabled, and moved (Already posted about that in the suggestions)
  17. DOKTERDOYLE

How to break the game in a few seconds

I had this too, my total laptop stopped responding needing a soft reset and thus everytime there was no output log. It happened serveral times when i changed already set up rotation properties from time to force. (Just like @svetli97 did)
  18. DOKTERDOYLE

The settings are just: On take damage 20% -> Respawn machine
  19. DOKTERDOYLE

I mean when you get damaged in the instant you respawn. For example when some block or someone is on the place where you respawn and you take damage.