Search results

1. Dushess

List of Known Issues Bug Report Template

Which way i know they are not intercepting? Yes. It is good placed but going to stuck anyway. Seems to be real collision doesn't match colliders due to described rescaling issue.
  2. Dushess

List of Known Issues Bug Report Template

Hi, blocks collision problem: Mostly if i resize them, occured with vanilla and modded stuff (That tube), but his hitboxes are not intercepting with anything, it formes real hollow ring, but selecting other object through it still impossible. After i manage to rip it off, collision works as...
  3. Dushess

How are Proper Tank Tracks made?

One more way is make low clearance and apply tension by controllable suspension.
  4. Dushess

How are Proper Tank Tracks made?

Commonly there are tracks tension system, frontal upper wheels for RWD (and vice-versa), it can move away to counter tracks hanging. But additional problem is wheels collisions (not always relevant), when you can make tracks longer, because looking on visuals. But ingame only hitbxes are...
  5. Dushess

More precise blocks collisions (will match geometry at least)

Yes, more hitboxes and more lags. But how can you build precise geared mechanism, where teeths just don't work as intended? (Even ExtraCog mod has this problem)
  6. Dushess

Suggestions

Also № 3 already exists, № 5, 8 provided by mods, need to correct poll.
  7. Dushess

Translate to Russian

Уже
  8. Dushess

Multiple map sizes for MV maps!

But only 20x20 km (example) will not cause that issue.
  9. Dushess

Mod Requests

This thing needs one serious improvement in Besiege - deformable objects, which i'm not sure about.
  10. Dushess

Besiege AMT-1

Nice conception.
  11. Dushess

Suggestions

Torsions, great for tank's suspension, it can work with long brace, but they're not designed for that and actually will rotate points, connected to block, not brace itself. It needs implementation of blocks deformation.