Search results

1. ITR

Can't open Besiege

Have you checked if your drivers are up to date, or if you had a driver update around when it happened?
  2. ITR

Temporary Mods for 0.6

Can you send a screenshot of your Plugins folder too? What did the installer say when you ran it?
  3. ITR

Can't open Besiege

Have you tried re-installing Besiege?
  4. ITR

Temporary Mods for 0.6

Oh, maybe I put the amount of digits too low or something, guess I should fix that.
  5. ITR

Temporary Mods for 0.6

IIIRC the display rounds it off, rather than it actually being rounded when you insert it. Check the .bsg file to see I guesss
  6. ITR

Skins and workshop creations won't work :(

Please upload the file rather than pasting it in a reply
  7. ITR

Water Mod [0.32+]

This mod doesn't work for the current version of besiege
  8. ITR

Camera Movement is bound to framerate

Yeah, it has to do with how Lerp is used to approximate an exponential curve.
  9. ITR

power rating as finding

I can't tell if you're a spammer or not, so please respond to this reply if you're not
  10. ITR

Access violation bug

It might be an issue with the current update of windows or your drivers, look out/wait for any new updates for either of them, I guess
  11. ITR

Besiege won't work since the new update

Seems like an issue some other user had too. I think your best bet may be to wait for windows or your drivers to update again
  12. ITR

Besiege won't work since the new update

Can you upload your output log? Do other unity games work?
  13. ITR

Access violation bug

If you have the same problem with other games using the same engine then there's not really anything the devs can do. You'd have to contact unity for that, but since it happens with multiple engines I doubt they would be able to help either. Your best bet is probably to reinstall windows...
  14. ITR

Can someone make a guide to downloading mods on Mac?

The modloader is to be part of the game now, so maybe it's easier for you to wait until that comes out? Though idk how long that will take.
  15. ITR

Temporary Mods for 0.6

Did you remember to unzip it? Did you try any other mods to see if they worked for you?
  16. ITR

Skins and workshop creations won't work :(

If it doesn't actually download then it might be a steam issue rather than an issue with Besiege. Can you upload your output log? It's in Besiege_Data/output_log.txt if you're on windows. If you can't get it to work, you can always install skins and machines manually by putting them in your...
  17. ITR

Does this block look familiar to you? Unknown Block (64)

It used to be the unfinished magnet block, I think?
  18. ITR

Temporary Mods for 0.6

I don't know to be honest, but you probably have to compile it yourself.
  19. ITR

Temporary Mods for 0.6

That's the new version of UPM, but these are for the old version
  20. ITR

NoBounds Mod [Besiege 0.32+]

It works for all versions after 3.2 that spaars mod loader works with, and there's a discount one for UPM