Search results

1. Stebobson

Almost Indestructible Vehicles

Good news for anyone still paying attention to this for some reason! The *cough* relatively *cough* recent addition of water cannons means that, through the power of water propulsion, unbreakable movement is now a thing! Alas, it's incredibly slow, but that's the price one pays for...
  2. Stebobson

FrostThrower mod [TGYD`s BlockLoader] [D3_16]

It technically isn't, but its trial version works eternally, so you only have to pay for it if you want to for some reason.
  3. Stebobson

No Requets? Jeez.

How about a grid pattern on the top of the ground? It seems odd that it's only on the underside, and would certainly be useful for flight.
  4. Stebobson

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

Because it's a sticky topic, which means that it's always at the top of the modding section.
  5. Stebobson

Peasant Chair Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD`s BlockLoader] [ID: 117]

I can't say for the knights, but the sitting would require the creation of new models in order to make it work (well, that or the creation of a system for allowing body parts to move separately from each other).
  6. Stebobson

First-person Cockpits (Updated 01/11/15!) [Spaar`s Modloader][TGYD`s Block Loader]

That's done by adding the file as an attachment.
  7. Stebobson

[TGYD block request] Armour block variants

Well, the 1x2 armour plate is still centred, so it could work.
  8. Stebobson

Starting Block Plus [Spaar`s Modloader]

Multiple cats?
  9. Stebobson

No Intersection Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

This mod only applies during the creation of machines. It doesn't alter the physics of the simulation.
  10. Stebobson

Translation Mods [Spaar`s Modloader]

Some of the translations were interesting, to say the least.
  11. Stebobson

I've finished the Latin translation. Please note that I had to mismatch certain translations (e.g. I swapped 'PROPELLER' and 'AERODYNAMIC') so as to make it closer to the typical Latin word order, so that may be a source of some errors (that, and the number of words with no pre-existing Latin...
  12. Stebobson

I'm currently doing the Latin translation. Yes, I know it's pretty much useless, but people could use it for some rather ineffective revision, so...
  13. Stebobson

Button Mapper Mod v2.3 [spaar`s Modloader 1.0.0-beta8]

Would it be possible to add keys to change the speed of time?
  14. Stebobson

Exploding Cannonballs Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

The latest version. Modloader mods tend to work for all versions, unless there are some drastic changes.
  15. Stebobson

[Mod Request] 0.10 Spaar`s Modloader compatible Rocket Thruster Mod

If I'm not mistaken, there already is one. Modloader mods tend to work for all versions, unless there are changes to the game which affect the functionality, which seems unlikely.
  16. Stebobson

Place Blocks On Grabbers Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Woo! I've missed this. I can't wait until I try it out. :)
  17. Stebobson

RocketMod v4 [0.10][spaar`s mod loader]

Mod loader mods generally work for all versions.
  18. Stebobson

RocketMod v4 [0.10][spaar`s mod loader]

At the bottom of the original post, where it says 'Attached Files'.
  19. Stebobson

MultiMod [Besiege v0.05]

This mod isn't compatible with the latest version of Besiege. It's for version 0.05, and the current version is 0.10.
  20. Stebobson

[Request] Pattern Mod

As far as I know, it does work with 0.10 (as long as you're referring to the mod loader version), and it isn't automatic.