Search results

1. F

Dosen't let the creation load

If it isn't that then is something else that doesn't let de creation load, I mean, it starts the simulation but then it freezes and doesn't let me click any construction button, what may it be? A mod?
  2. F

Dosen't let the creation load

After the last update when I load my creation it says " This machine uses keys that are also used on the scheme of general control" and it doesn't let de simulation start, what can I do to fix?
  3. F

Is this a bug? Need help please

It is at least possible to make a mod that makes a specific block "immune" to triggers of another specific block? If not, I understand.
  4. F

Is this a bug? Need help please

So recently I'm making a my besiege creation and I noticed that the bigger the block, the bigger the trigger, but in some blocks, it grow disproportionate to its size, like in this case: And it really messes up with my whole creation, is there any mod or way to fix this?
  5. F

I need help please

Well no problem, It seems I changed the visibility to public, I now can find my creation if I look for it, (here it is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1629239230&searchtext=Guided+Missile+Launcher-GML) but I don't see it in the "most recent" page on the steam office, is...
  6. F

I need help please

The thing that I have to spend at least US$ 5,00 on steam? If so, yes, but I thought Besiege cost way more than that. I will add money to my steam wallet see if it helps. Thank you so much for the help (Ubos too). And by the way, Shade, I've been your subscriber since that tutorial video of how...
  7. F

I need help please

How do I do that?
  8. F

I need help please

I don't know if this is a bug, but I posted my first creation on steam workshop and it says that the visibility is hidden and only my friends and administers can see it, when I try to change the visibility there are only two options: "Friends-Only" and "Hidden". What do I need to do to change...