Search results

1. E

The blood in my game is green (ish)

I didn't install a mod that is supposed to do this. Any ideas? Blood pools and splats are all green (ish).
  2. E

In the block settings window, what does the button above the keybind do?

See topic. The button looks like a letter "A" crossed out, and if you click it, an arrow goes around it and it seems to disable the buttons for the block.
  3. E

Is there a way to place Cannons from Zone 9?

Even by manually editing the map file? Object ID? Something like that?
  4. E

Is there a guide for what the icons mean in build mode mean?

Like, for instance, the "Reload Machine" event, I figured out some of the icons for the ammo types, but what do the others mean? Also, what is the difference between "Reload Machine" and "Each Weapon"? So many questions!
  5. E

Hey! Does anyone know how to get the horn mod to work on the lastest version of Besiege?

I really wanna add some sound effects to certain machines. On the other hand, if anyone knows how to edit the sound files for the game I would love to know! Thanks!
  6. E

My modded blocks are sorta missing, but not quite...help?

Hi, just wondered if anyone knows what is going on with my install? I had two modded blocks installed, Cloaking Field and Panel Block. They worked great, and so I wanted to try the Tracking Computer block, but when I installed it, all my modded blocks have disappeared from the modded block menu...