Search results

1. Redstoneman

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force (USAF). The result of the USAF's Advanced Tactical Fighter program, the aircraft was designed primarily as an air superiority...
  2. Redstoneman

Three Experimental F-15 Eagle models [+ video]

Today I bring you a homage to the sexiest jet on this planet - the F-15 Eagle. Here are three separate versions of the plane, all of them experimental. Two were part of the S/MTD project, while the third was an upgrade proposed by Boeing to make the Eagle somewhat stealthy - a 4.5-gen fighter...
  3. Redstoneman

X-02 Wyvern

The X-02 Wyvern is an experimental fighter with a striking appearance. The aircraft incorporates an uncommon design with variable geometry technology with a forward-swept wing configuration. FEATURES: CONTROLS: MOD SUPPORT: MODS USED: DEV LOG DOWNLOADS Steam Workshop link
  4. Redstoneman

Grumman F-14 Tomcat - With Autopilot! [Shade'd]

The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is an American supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft. GIFS: FEATURES: Razgriz Squadron livery Variable geometry wings Faithfully recreated control surfaces Two full-auto 7.0 power guns Two Air-to-Ground missiles Near-lagless...
  5. Redstoneman

F-15 -Antares- (Enhanced Strike Eagle) [Shadé'd]

An upgrade to my older F-15, this sexy fighter jet features: Antares Squadron paint job Upgraded gun system - 4-power, semi-automatic - mash that fire button! Enhanced control surface durability (improved elevators and ailerons) Automated landing gear (REQUIRES ACM, see Mod Support below)...
  6. Redstoneman

PZL TS-11 Iskra - Easy to fly polish training and fighter jet

The PZL TS-11 Iskra (English: Spark) is a Polish training jet aircraft, used by the air forces of Poland and India. It is notable as the main training aircraft of the Polish Air Force, and as the oldest jet aircraft still in service in Poland. Controls: Downloads: Steam workshop link
  7. Redstoneman

Barren City - Biggest City in Besiege! [Machine Importing tutorial included]

There isn't really a subforum appropiate for cities so I'm posting it here instead :P Welcome to Barren City! WARNING: This city has over 5400 blocks. It takes around 10 seconds to load and around 30 seconds to start the simulation. I know, that's very long, which is why I made a LITE...
  8. Redstoneman

Bell Boeing MV-22 Osprey

The Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey is an American multi-mission, tiltrotor military aircraft with both vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL), and short takeoff and landing (STOL) capabilities. It is designed to combine the functionality of a conventional helicopter with the long-range, high-speed cruise...
  9. Redstoneman

F-15E Strike Eagle - Air supremacy fighter jet

The McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is an American twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter aircraft designed by McDonnell Douglas to gain and maintain air supremacy in aerial combat. Controls: Special thanks to Snake, who made a skin pack specifically for this machine. Check out his...
  10. Redstoneman

LWS-3 Mewa ("Seagull") - Polish observation and support plane

The LWS-3 Mewa was designed in the late-1930s by the LWS factory. It was ordered by the Polish Air Force, but did not manage to enter service before the outbreak of World War II. Controls: Downloads: Steam workshop page
  11. Redstoneman

Cannot upload anything to steam workshop (nor update existing items)

Exactly what the title says. Trying to upload anything to the workshop ends with an in-game steam popup saying "Unexpected Error, please try again later" This often yields a blank item with no name being uploaded to the workshop. It "weighs" nothing, has no image, just nothing. I can still...
  12. Redstoneman

A-99 Serpens Quad - Designated long-range sniper unit

Successor to a highly experimental quadrotor, this sniper unit features long-distance flight capability, a powerful stabilized turret and motion-dampening rotors - a perfect sharpshooter blend. Controls: Special thanks to Neutex and CCCanyon for lending me two of their respective designs...
  13. Redstoneman

Multiple minor suggestions & nitpicks

1. In the control list, "F" is still described as "Flip wheel direction." "Flip block orientation/direction" would be more appropiate, as it applies to more than just wheels. 2. Upon entering either the new "Rift" sandbox or the "Barren Expanse," the game always displays the tip box near the...
  14. Redstoneman

Piaggio P.180 Avanti

Piaggio P180 Avanti is an Italian executive transport aircraft with twin turboprop engines mounted in pusher configuration. The design is of three-surface configuration, having both a small forward wing and a conventional tail plane as well as its main wing, with the wing spars passing outside...
  15. Redstoneman

Development jam?

Dear devs, it has been, give or take, 45 days since the last update, and over 4 months since we last got to play new levels. Why is the development of new levels progressing so slowly? Is Unity 5 giving you hard times? What exactly is happening? Don't leave us in the dark here. Besiege's...
  16. Redstoneman

Prototype Quadrotor steering system - Opinions needed!

Hey there, More than a month ago, I started building a quadrotor inspired by Shade's V-44 Starlifter I liked that machine a lot, but the rotor tilting system was imperfect - the machine would rock back and forth when using the "plane configuration". I wanted to upgrade it, but the machine was...
  17. Redstoneman

Fetching files broken again?

Apparently the forum's attachment thingy broke down again, clicking on an attachment link leads to a blank page without the download starting. Is there any way to fix this on my side, or would the post author have to do something about it?
  18. Redstoneman

A-23 Antumbra - Stable VTOL + drone helper for all levels!

Hey guys. After a long period of inactivity I jumped back into Besiege for a while. Do you know what I never do? Use mods. But, this time I decidced to give the Block Transform Tools a shot, and it instantly became one of my favourite mods. After tinkering with it for a while, I came up with the...
  19. Redstoneman

[Request] A very simple default camera enhancement

Ever built a machine with a lot of braces? Ever built a machine with a lot of braces that tended to fall off? Ever had those braces clip through the ground and drag your camera down? I don't know about the rest of you, but I lose my sh*t every time this happens to me. What I'm suggesting is...
  20. Redstoneman

I believe my thread was deleted - for no reason whatsoever

This thread apparently doesn't exist anymore: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/f...uding-tolbrynd For some reason, I cannot access it. It returns a message about either the link being invalid, or that the thread was deleted/moved. I have not received any notifications or warnings about this...