Search results

1. Redstoneman

Fix for bracecube mirroring?

You can use this to your advantage, as many already do, to achieve complex shapes and superior structural integrity at a low block cost. AFAIK there is no tutorial on how to warp bracecubes, but we can teach you how to do it on the Besiege Community Discord server - click here for an invite...
  2. Redstoneman

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force (USAF). The result of the USAF's Advanced Tactical Fighter program, the aircraft was designed primarily as an air superiority...
  3. Redstoneman

Three Experimental F-15 Eagle models [+ video]

Today I bring you a homage to the sexiest jet on this planet - the F-15 Eagle. Here are three separate versions of the plane, all of them experimental. Two were part of the S/MTD project, while the third was an upgrade proposed by Boeing to make the Eagle somewhat stealthy - a 4.5-gen fighter...
  4. Redstoneman

X-02 Wyvern

The X-02 Wyvern is an experimental fighter with a striking appearance. The aircraft incorporates an uncommon design with variable geometry technology with a forward-swept wing configuration. FEATURES: CONTROLS: MOD SUPPORT: MODS USED: DEV LOG DOWNLOADS Steam Workshop link
  5. Redstoneman

Grumman F-14 Tomcat - With Autopilot! [Shade'd]

The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is an American supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft. GIFS: FEATURES: Razgriz Squadron livery Variable geometry wings Faithfully recreated control surfaces Two full-auto 7.0 power guns Two Air-to-Ground missiles Near-lagless...
  6. Redstoneman

Triangular Blocks!!!!

The pain about triangular blocks is that IIRC there are no primitive triangular colliders in Unity. Such a block would need to have multiple box-like colliders assembled into an imperfect triangle. For example, here's a picture of a wheel's colliders. I also included a scaled one to show what...
  7. Redstoneman

TWO Grakatas!

TWO Grakatas!
  8. Redstoneman

[SOLVED] *Mod reguest* Throttle mod [SOLVED]

Nah, you could edit the thread title though. Just add "[SOLVED]" before the rest of the title. To edit the thread title, scroll up to your first post here and look in the top right corner for a button saying "Thread Tools" > "Edit Title" And no problem :p
  9. Redstoneman

Can you post a screenshot of the axis? Use imgur if you can. If you use a key axis, you can set axis gravity to 0 to make the wheels retain their speed, or set it to a very low amount like 0.05 to make them SLOWLY lose speed until they reach 0.
  10. Redstoneman

Actually there already is one, its Advanced Controls Mod by Lench You can create e.g. a key axis to have more precise control over powered blocks. You can plug in a controller (Xbox, PS, a joystick, even a regular mouse works) and assign any creation's controls to that. It's pretty easy to use...
  11. Redstoneman

WHATS IT CALLED

NoBounds To go over the default values, type the numbers in manually. Also enables multikeybinds (lets you bind multiple keys to the same function, to use, select the config tool and hold L Shift, then click on a block)...
  12. Redstoneman

F-15 -Antares- (Enhanced Strike Eagle) [Shadé'd]

An upgrade to my older F-15, this sexy fighter jet features: Antares Squadron paint job Upgraded gun system - 4-power, semi-automatic - mash that fire button! Enhanced control surface durability (improved elevators and ailerons) Automated landing gear (REQUIRES ACM, see Mod Support below)...
  13. Redstoneman

Problem with my creation

Use Building Tools and rotate the engine blades 23.06876 degrees right and make them flat (the mod will round it up to 23.069, not a big deal) That will decrease acceleration but increase max speed. Try giving it another wheel for landing gear, it can't really stay up with just the two of them...
  14. Redstoneman

PZL TS-11 Iskra - Easy to fly polish training and fighter jet

The PZL TS-11 Iskra (English: Spark) is a Polish training jet aircraft, used by the air forces of Poland and India. It is notable as the main training aircraft of the Polish Air Force, and as the oldest jet aircraft still in service in Poland. Controls: Downloads: Steam workshop link
  15. Redstoneman

Coaxial, contra-rotation

Come join the discord server then. There's plenty more talk in there.
  16. Redstoneman

Coaxial, contra-rotation

Jesus dude, what a thread necro. Some time ago I made a quad with coaxial counter-rotating engines that don't transfer any torque to the hull. They work really well and ensure stability working alongside the nacelle tilting system, so the quad received a sniper turret. The only way these rotors...
  17. Redstoneman

Barren City - Biggest City in Besiege! [Machine Importing tutorial included]

There isn't really a subforum appropiate for cities so I'm posting it here instead :P Welcome to Barren City! WARNING: This city has over 5400 blocks. It takes around 10 seconds to load and around 30 seconds to start the simulation. I know, that's very long, which is why I made a LITE...
  18. Redstoneman

Bell Boeing MV-22 Osprey

The Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey is an American multi-mission, tiltrotor military aircraft with both vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL), and short takeoff and landing (STOL) capabilities. It is designed to combine the functionality of a conventional helicopter with the long-range, high-speed cruise...
  19. Redstoneman

The Official Besiege Discord Server

Dammit Gotta grab a new mic soon
  20. Redstoneman

Something I Found

Blocks travelling at high speeds can enter them as well, though I doubt big machines would be able to do that and survive.