1. Shoe_Eater

PC or Console

pc does allow a console controller doe
  2. Shoe_Eater

PC or Console

PC or Console
  3. Shoe_Eater

Simple Rotate Mod - Idea

wel ITR and EvilKenevil , i would believe that the building tools from TheGuysYouDespise are very simple, ive used it to replace pbp2 for everything but the scaling function, honestly, its the best one that i have tried (except c-edit i havent used yet)
  4. Shoe_Eater

Resizing already placed blocks

ITR IS A WITCH HE WROTE THE COMMENT AT EXACTLY 00:00 FOR ME.
  5. Shoe_Eater

Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

oh, ok its just that it looks like (from my perspective) that he has forgotten obout this as i havent seen any notice of this being updated yet, hope he is though
  6. Shoe_Eater

Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

i really think either this mod actually gets updated by its author or another modder can update this until TheGuysYouDespise actually starts to update this. talkin to you ITR and spaar.
  7. Shoe_Eater

Monthly Challenge June/July!

ITR ok cool, so i know the best thing ever.exe
  8. Shoe_Eater

How do I change my title?

Really, i thaught it was how many times that you have hacked someone, or just annoyed that person which no one likes and get them fired from their job. ;)
  9. Shoe_Eater

Mod Requests

ITR i swear i was about to type what you said but then was like "if he wants to re scale with mods, then he can check one of the greatest good old building mods, so i left it, then i left the pagy, then saw another thing in messages, then saw you wrote this."
  10. Shoe_Eater

WAIT ITR A SECOND QUESTION IS, CAN I CHANGE THE SCALE OF THE BLOCKS PLIZ
  11. Shoe_Eater

Water Mod [0.32+]

ITR would you beable to add a mod which adds a ragdoll cat into the game (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ragdoll+cat&safe=strict&espv=2&rlz=1C1NHXL_enAU684AU684&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_9LH74LPNAhUSv5QKHeR1B0QQ_AUICCgB&biw=936&bih=654)
  12. Shoe_Eater

ITR ok thankyou, ill try compete as soon as i get a new fucking charger, its a long story.
  13. Shoe_Eater

what are the rules, like god tools and bounding box, and other things
  14. Shoe_Eater

Chicken Challenge!

Hey, FBSoldier , first of all, is this chalenge still a thing, and as you said, "more than one vehicle is fine if it fits on the box and follows the rules", would it be allowed to make multiple "mini" cars, and have multiple people on one computer controlling them all at one time on 1, or maybe...
  15. Shoe_Eater

Great Use Of The Giant Sword!

displayter you are a bulli
  16. Shoe_Eater

Lench Scripter Mod [Besiege v0.42]

hey Lench , um sorry but i have a question, would you have a script by any chance that can do an auto balance type of thing, because without the gyro mod, i am having trouble keeping my hover craft up when disturbed too much, also if you want to try it then you can
  17. Shoe_Eater

Thanks lench for the code though, i needed it to make an actual hover craft, one that hovers, not slides and it is going great currently. Thank You Lench
  18. Shoe_Eater

ok so i have done some "crazy math" and figured out how to do what i want, here is a photo of the "crazy math" formulae http://33.media.tumblr.com/24048ce7f60edf6f3c8f023bc7fa3681/tumblr_inline_ml1uhoZyuB1qz4rgp.jpg
  19. Shoe_Eater

Thankyou Lench it was the indents, but the problem is that it actually increases power with distance, not decrease, but thankyou for your help
  20. Shoe_Eater

lench, it just keeps going unexpected token on me how can it be fixed