Search results

1. TesseractCat

Voxel Destructible Terrain Mod [v0.4] [Alpha]

Demonstration: Disclaimers: May be laggy, optimizations coming in the future (hopefully). Usage: Drag the mod dll into your mods folder. To change the deformation force, use this command (press Ctrl + k to open the console): setConfigValue VoxelDestructableTerrain "Deformation Force" int #...
  2. TesseractCat

TesseractCat`s Missile Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD`s Blockloader] [ID: 340]

I did a thing Installation: 1. Install TGYD's Blockloader 2. Install Spaar's Modloader 3. Drag the attachement and extract it Image: Attached Files MissileMod.zip
  3. TesseractCat

(Not Updated) Level Maker Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

The mod you've all been waiting for! This mod has a lot of objects you can place, but I can always add more, just ask! Please point out any bugs you find. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments. Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader 2. Drag the attached DLL into your mods...
  4. TesseractCat

Orthographic Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

I've been doing a lot of development for the level maker mod, and school just started, so I haven't been able to get many mods out. But I made this one! I present, the orthographic mod! Allows you to toggle between orthographic and nonorthographic. Installation: Follow the tutorial by Von...
  5. TesseractCat

Teaser of a mod I`m gonna release soon

Attached Files
  6. TesseractCat

Flying Block Fix [Spaar`s Modloader]

Did you ever notice the fact that unless you press the flying blocks corresponding button, it wouldn't work? Even if you had a spinning block under it? Well this fixes that! Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader 2. Drag the attached DLL into your mods folder. Attached Files...
  7. TesseractCat

Peasant Chair Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD`s BlockLoader] [ID: 117]

Ever wanted a pilot on your spacecraft or plane? Well than this is for you! Place down this peasant chair on your machine and watch how your machine becomes COOLER. Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader 2. Install TGYD's blockloader 3. Extract the attached .zip in your mods folder. Image...
  8. TesseractCat

Rocket Block Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD`s BlockLoader] [ID: 105]

Ever wanted realistic rockets? Well now you can! Thanks to TheGuysYouDespise for the model and texture Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader. 2. Install TYGD's BlockLoader. 3. Extract the provided zip file in your mods folder. Image: Attached Files RocketMod.zip
  9. TesseractCat

Gravity Block Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD`s Blockloader] [ID: 115]

Idk why I made this mod. These blocks will affect gravity within a 10 meter radius of them. Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader 2. Install TGYD's BlockLoader 3. Extract the zip into your mods folder and merge the folder Image: Attached Files GravityMod.zip
  10. TesseractCat

Magnet Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD BlockLoader] [ID: 109]

Ever wanted magnets in besiege? Well then these are for you! Note: These magnets only attract/repel other magnets and don't function as realistic magnets. Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader 2. Install TGYD's BlockLoader 3. Extract the zip into your mods folder and merge the folder...
  11. TesseractCat

Laser Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [BlockLoader] [ID: 107]

Ever wanted a LASER in besiege, well now you can have one! Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader 2. Install TGYD's BlockLoader 3. Follow the instructions on TGYD's post on how to install blocks Image; Attached Files LaserMod.zip
  12. TesseractCat

Translation Mods [Spaar`s Modloader]

Deptune This chinese version mod is mainly for you and the Chinese community, I've translated everything with google translation so it may not be perfectly accurate, if you want to contribute a better translation message me. Most things are translated, but not everything, if you notice...
  13. TesseractCat

[OUTDATED] Water Mod 2 [Spaar`s Modloader]

So, I decided to make a water mod that was more visually impressive and was updated to the latest modloader without bugs, so here it is! This mod is not as feature full as the original water mod, however it's gonna be updated soon. Use the command "WaterHeight" to adjust the water height, the...
  14. TesseractCat

Reset Position Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Just a quick mod I threw together, adds a reset position function, like the reset rotation function. You can also press ctrl-R to reset the position You can use control r to reset the position while simulating. Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader. 2. Drag the attached DLL into your...
  15. TesseractCat

Gravity Vortex Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

No description necessary. Installation: 1. Install Spaar's Modloader BETA. 2. Drag the attached DLL into your mods folder. Usage: 1. Turn on the "Vortex" setting from the setting menu. 2. Click somewhere. Image: Attached Files BlackHoleOnClickMod.dll
  16. TesseractCat

Multi Key Bindings Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Have you ever wanted multiple keybindings? Well then this is for you! Inspired by this post. Currently in beta. Bugs: 1. Cannot be saved 2. Does not work with any toggleable blocks in there toggleable state except for flamethrowers. 3. Does not work with flying blocks. Installation: 1...
  17. TesseractCat

Level Editor Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] (Updated!)

ZiMMy 's level editor mod hasn't been updated to the new modloader so I took it upon myself to update it! :) Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader BETA 2. Drag the attached DLL into your mods folder Usage: 1. Toggle the level editor in the settings menu 2. Use it! Attached Files...
  18. TesseractCat

Exploding Arrows Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Another entry in the "Exploding things" category! If you ever wanted the archer levels to be just a little bit harder, than this mod it for you! Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader BETA. 2. Drag the attached DLL into your mod's folder. Have fun! Attached Files ExplodingArrowsMod.dll
  19. TesseractCat

Adjustable Water Cannons Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Ever wanted to give your water cannon some more power, well than this mod is for you! Installation: 1. Install spaar's modloader BETA. 2. Drag the attached DLL into your mod's folder. Usage: 1. To change power, change the "Addition Power" slider in the wrench menu. Attached Files...
  20. TesseractCat

Moon Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Ever wanted to explore the solar system of Besiege? Well now you can! This mod replaces that unusable Moon button with something much more cool! This mod is in a beta state so there are still some bugs, such as lag, but I'm working to fix them! Press the 'set to ground button' (make sure...