Search results

1. Shade

Just published Hard Scale Mod, able to do linked object scaling!

this looks promising, do you plan to do a better UI?
  2. Shade

Multiverse Update and mod functionality workaround

in Windows, junction link is not the same as shortcut file.
  3. Shade

Ultra HD Texture Pack

pretty dank, i hope more things can be HD'ed like level objects
  4. Shade

[1-4P] Toytanic - Cruise Ship Race

Race around the Toytanic stage from Re-Volt! Toytanic is a series of track found in Re-Volt, created by Acclaim Studios. The track's name obviously is a play on the name of the British ship Titanic. Toytanic 2 and 1 use the same cruise model and racing line. The only apparent difference is...
  5. Shade

I need help please

recent should be based on the time when u upload it not when you changed the visibility to public
  6. Shade

I need help please

is your steam account still limited?
  7. Shade

[1-4P] Space Station Defense - Zero-G Survival Mission

This is a space endless survival level based on the International Space Station from the movie Geostorm. A malfunctioning Dutch Boy has inadvertently caused a chain reaction forming a rapidly-expanding cloud of space debris, and forces ISS to call for reinforcement to protect the space...
  8. Shade

Can we have layers on besiege? like what we do on photoshop?

more like in blender instead of like layers in photoshop. but i agree
  9. Shade

[1P] Bana City on Fire - Firefighting Mission

This is a firefighting-based level modeled after Bana City from Ace Combat 5: Unsung War Campaign Mission 11B (Reprisal). The bustling energy that filled the city was interrupted by massive fire all over the city. You must extinguish the fire as quickly as possible. Water cannon will be a vital...
  10. Shade

Weird physics problem

mate you forgot to rotate the horizontal propeller blades with R button, they didn't face the same direction
  11. Shade

Very annoying mousewheel bug

sounds like a bug with windows. have you tried hold down DPI button for 3-5 seconds?
  12. Shade

block collision ?

the problem is not the 2.0, but the drills. the vibration was because starting cube mass too light to support that many drills (which is alot heavier)
  13. Shade

Spinning block reversible?

but you can reverse the piston too
  14. Shade

[1-5] Attack on Pearl Harbor - Surprise Attack Mission

Based on the event of 8th December 1941 attack, where Japanese task force attacked the American Pacific Fleet in port at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii with the intent to deal a devastating blow. The attack resulted in major Japanese tactical victory. On the next day, the United States declared war on...
  15. Shade

Default F1 camera gets pushed out or slowly falls to the ground

they used to have default camera based on the center of blocks position, but they changed it probably because propeller screws them up. can't you just refocus to a block you want with middle click?
  16. Shade

Einstein's Theory Of General Relativity (So we can screw around with physics in Besiege further)

It's pointless. No object is big enough to travel in a close speed of light and still visible to stationary viewers to see the redshift. We can even travel faster than speed of light in besiege.
  17. Shade

Multiverse bug

this caused by a mod. open console (`) to check which one throws error
  18. Shade

Sad news

My condolence. Too bad my thread about how to auto backup doesn't work on you
  19. Shade

The MultiTest Map

that's a lot of things to do in a single map, nice
  20. Shade

Why we don't have a water level or water sandbox in besiege?

also they have to spent more $$$$$ to make a good water