Search results

1. I

Constant Minimizing

All the video shows is the taskbar icon disappearing then reentering the taskbar (sliding in from the right). Nothing very indicative of any issue, just odd. It's entirely possible it's a driver or engine error. I was hoping against hope that it was something game specific, and the others are...
  2. I

Constant Minimizing

Troubles have now migrated into the menu (or it was already there and I just entered game spaces too quickly for it to manifest). All areas of the program are "infected", as it were, by this little buggy. I do have a 30sec video I took with my phone, but I need to make it a bit smaller. What...
  3. I

Constant Minimizing

Also, if it is a unity engine issue, why does it seem as though it only began happening recently? Besiege worked impeccably upon initial install, and Space Engineers does not minimize itself at all. Planetary Annihilation has always done the flickering thing, through all versions, updates, and...
  4. I

Constant Minimizing

Update: I have uninstalled and redownloaded, and it has reduced slightly; but is still present. The issue seems to present anywhere in a game space, so everywhere one can build or interact with blocks. The menu seems to sit indefinitely normally, but I have not tested this past a few minutes...
  5. I

Constant Minimizing

All good questions. Pretty sure its not unity related, other games with similar symptoms are Planetary Annihilation: Titans, Space Engineers, and Sniper 3D (indie game). But none of those minimize, they only flash a bit, and not nearly as often. This has only been happening since the last...
  6. I

Constant Minimizing

I have looked around and people seem to have problems with this, not always with Besiege (it seems to happen at random to various games, but no solution has appeared to work for me). I have probably already tried it if it involves config or game settings, drivers, and replacing files. With the...