Search results

1. Wizard Marcos

Just noticed I'm still a "New Member" even though I've been here for almost 4 years.

Just noticed I'm still a "New Member" even though I've been here for almost 4 years.
  2. Wizard Marcos

Going outside skybox by changing camera position

Yeah. I had something similar happen when I was working with Unity. Updating the position outside the update method should solve that maybe?
  3. Wizard Marcos

Going outside skybox by changing camera position

So I was building something, and since that thing can separate, I set the timescale to 0% while I centered my view on another block (that was already far away). To my surprise, the sky looked much closer than in should. So, basically, it doesn't update the position of the skybox (actually it's...
  4. Wizard Marcos

High Power arrows getting stuck midair

Ah that's really annoying then.
  5. Wizard Marcos

Possible, because it doesn't happen in the crossbows pointing backwards. Anyway, here's a gif of it: https://gfycat.com/ChubbyRingedKingfisher
  6. Wizard Marcos

Console doesn't say anything after loading the machine, only when opening the game (bunch of "Couldn't find prefab for #DEV! Exception"). Also, I forgot to say it on the post, but the arrow that get stuck influence the physics of the plane.
  7. Wizard Marcos

So I was testing how I could harness the power of crossbows for propulsion. So I set the crossbows to fire arrows outside of vanilla limits (20x power) and high rate of fire (128x). The arrows started getting stuck midair, as you can see in the following screenshot: I reduced the rate of fire...
  8. Wizard Marcos

Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

Weird, I'll try compiling it. It doesn't allow me to download the file...
  9. Wizard Marcos

Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

So I'm getting trojan warnings from the file. Could you take a look at it please? The one in question appears as Win32/Peals.A!cl.
  10. Wizard Marcos

Quantum Engine has been publicized. We in a way don`t want that bug fixed now.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600443293
  11. Wizard Marcos

I think it was v0.23. It still worked with Unity 5.
  12. Wizard Marcos

So this is back? My old version was broken around 2 Besiege versions ago, nice to see that there's a new one available.
  13. Wizard Marcos

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

ITR Windows 7. TheGuysYouDespise Ok then. It doesn't really bother me anyway, and the rest works nicely.
  14. Wizard Marcos

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

Are you sure you've set the Alt key as the select one? Because using Alt moves the camera, but pressing Alt Gr selects. Other than that, great mod.
  15. Wizard Marcos

Festivities challengessharing!

The problem is the fire trail. Doesn't look very fitting in there...
  16. Wizard Marcos

Festivities challengessharing!

I made this one some days ago. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578299596
  17. Wizard Marcos

There`s always an error when I try to upload a machine for the first time.

Didn't try a clean install. Are machines preserved or should I copy them to somewhere else? The PhysX panel is located in the nVidia one, I changed it but the difference is minimal to what I had.
  18. Wizard Marcos

Hey! Sorry about the (very) late response! So, I opened Besiege and uploaded a machine straight away, without loading anything. And it did not give an error, but this happened: I never expected that the ´ key would create errors too. I often use it in blocks I don't want to assign a key to, so...
  19. Wizard Marcos

Thanks Bio-4 . Here it is (Is it supposed to be so heavy? I had to turn it into a .zip to upload). output_log.zip I'm using the rotate mod, but before using mods I already had this error. That was a bunch of versions ago though. Attached Files
  20. Wizard Marcos

Thanks Bio-4 . Here it is. I'm using the rotate mod, but before using mods I already had this error. That was a bunch of versions ago though.