Search results

1. Lench

Its not dead, just not updated for v0.60 yet. Will update eventually, right now I'm waiting for...

Its not dead, just not updated for v0.60 yet. Will update eventually, right now I'm waiting for the mod loader.
  2. Lench

Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

The big download link is for the previous (v0.45) version, the small one is for the latest. You can also find a list of all releases here: https://github.com/lench4991/EasyScaleMod/releases
  3. Lench

ACM - Advanced Controls Mod [Besiege v0.45]

No. Unfortunately ACM relies too heavily on the mod loader. The entire user interface is based on it.
  4. Lench

I suppose there's a way to script it, but can't give you the exact implementation from the top of my head. Not sure if I even wrote the API for the camera block. You're welcome to join us in Besiege Discord here https://discord.gg/33WPYEP and I'll see if we can figure something out.
  5. Lench

Oh, yeah, derp, my bad, use "Mouse X" and "Mouse Y" instead.
  6. Lench

All axes in ACM are designed to only return values from interval [-1, 1], because this interval is then mapped to the control interval on the block. This is working as intended and dividing it by π is the correct approach...
  7. Lench

Oh, FPS like controls, yeah that's much easier. Just create a custom axis and put this into update code: Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") or ... Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y")
  8. Lench

Both of these requests are already possible, but perhaps more complicated than you imagine. For arctan2 combination axis (or any other mathematical function you can imagine), there is the custom axis. You can use it to get values from any number of axis (or even other data like block position...
  9. Lench

Try deleting the config file to reset it's position to default. You can find it in Mods/Configs if I remember correctly.
  10. Lench

Yes. You could do it using custom axes. ACM isn't the best tool for this though. Custom axes are not meant for this complex behaviors. I have used my scripting mod to do exactly this before and even wrote a tutorial for it. You can see it in action here. Using the scripting mod will require...
  11. Lench

Lench Scripter Mod [Besiege v0.42]

You should really join me in that Discord chat, it's hard to help you through these forum posts. And you don't have to install anything.
  12. Lench

I think about a week to figure it out, write it and tune it. But I had a lot of knowledge about PID controllers beforehand. If you're interested, I suggest you work your way through my guides here: https://github.com/lench4991/LenchScripterMod/wiki/Getting-started Just following the code will...
  13. Lench

Yes. You can open the script options window (the cog button) and press export. This will save the current machine's script to a .py file. For the SAM machine, you can just look here: https://pastebin.com/TA9FsUHE It's pretty advanced though and you'll need some serious math to fully understand it.
  14. Lench

That happens because the .py files are associated with the Python engine, so when you double click them, they are executed. Instead you should try opening them with notepad or some other text editor. And if you're completely new to python, I suggest going through...
  15. Lench

The mod runs it's own IronPython engine that only runs 2.7 and 3.0 for now. You can switch between them in the game options (the screen where you change resolution) or using commands `lsm python 3.0` pr `lsm python 2.7`. These Python engines are completely independent from the Python you have...
  16. Lench

Thanks, I'll see what I can do. It's very unlikely that the cause is prescale panel though. Looks like I'm calling some unmanaged code wrong and it throws access violation.
  17. Lench

Current version of the mod should still work with the new Besiege v0.45 update.
  18. Lench

Thanks for your report. I'm aware of a problem with pistons. I'm working on a fix, but I'm really busy with other stuff. Should be up some time over the weekend.
  19. Lench

Update v1.5.0: Translation support Supports translation files in json format. To create your own translation file, download the English template en-US.json and save it in directory Besiege_Data/Mods/Resources/AdvancedControls/ as <my-language>.json, for example de-de.json or german.json. Then...
  20. Lench

Mod Requests

http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/nobounds-mod-besiege-0-32.1080/