Recent content by ZombieJesus

1. ZombieJesus

Allow merging creations using the level editor tools and the machine building tools.

Make selection remain when loading levels or machines to allow merging creations. Just to be perfectly clear, I mean merging machines with machines and levels with levels. I'm aware you can save your machine with the level if you want to mix those two.
  2. ZombieJesus

Temporary Mods for 0.6

What do you mean it could be an extension? And there was already a way to do it that worked fine, I'm just saying until there is another way to do everything it allowed to do it shouldn't be removed.
  3. ZombieJesus

Reassign All Keys, Default Keys, Binding Config File

Even better. More freedom is always better.
  4. ZombieJesus

Temporary Mods for 0.6

nobounds still needs multikey binding. The vanilla version allows to map only a few keys to each function and some blocks like wheels don't support it at all.
  5. ZombieJesus

New options for the Drag Objects god tool.

I have a few suggestions for the Drag Objects god tool so I will list them in descending order (approximate) of how many new things each point would allow to do. 1. Make Drag Objects available in the server rules so it can be turned on or off for all players (I think this would also be the...
  6. ZombieJesus

Reassign All Keys, Default Keys, Binding Config File

Yep, I've been hoping for this since 2015 haha. Being able to change the native controls seems like a great though I see one possible problem if everyone doesn't have the same controls, A simple solution to be able to use WASD (without having to use a camera) while keeping the same controls for...
  7. ZombieJesus

A pinned master suggestion list.

This suggestion list is just, well... a suggestion. I always do a quick search to avoid repeating suggestions but that can fail depending on the wording used. A pinned list would allow to see all suggestions quickly and avoid suggesting the same thing twice. Of course, I realize such a list...
  8. ZombieJesus

The game won't stop panning as if holding middle click.

Issue severity: Low Operating System: Windows 10 Home Version: 1709 OS Build: 16299.248 System Specs: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor @4.28 GHz 16 GB DDR3 @1600 MHz Graphics card Asus STRIX-GTX1070 Game Version: v0.62.0-7336 (Steam) Bug description: In level editor, when writing in a text...
  9. ZombieJesus

Possibility to set "PLAYER LIMITS" to 10.

Issue severity: Low Operating System: Windows 10 Home Version: 1709 OS Build: 16299.248 System Specs: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor @4.28 GHz 16 GB DDR3 @1600 MHz Graphics card Asus STRIX-GTX1070 Game Version: v0.62.0-7336 (Steam) Bug description: In multiplayer servers it is not possible...
  10. ZombieJesus

Temporary Mods for 0.6

Darn, too bad.
  11. ZombieJesus

Things to improve the Level Editor

A lock option that prevents deleting and selecting locked objects with anything else than the wrench. Or allow selection so locked objects can be copied but not moved or deleted (copied blocks should not be locked by default).
  12. ZombieJesus

Temporary Mods for 0.6

Thanks ITR! This will avoid having to launch a second instance of Besiege every time I want to adjust something. Everything shows up correctly in game though moved/scaled blocks are reset to their original position/scale when reloading the machine. I tried in barren expanse right after...
  13. ZombieJesus

Things to improve the Level Editor

One of the things that would bring the most improvement in relation to the time and effort required to implement would be more simple shapes like the cube and the cylinder we already have... PLEASE! They take about 10 seconds to make and they allow to create soooooooo much. Just having inward...
  14. ZombieJesus

Time Lapse Camera Creator

This is awesome! Great job!
  15. ZombieJesus

Variable Weight Block [ID:228]

"Sine/Square..." allows you to select a waveform to determine the rate at which weight changes. "Period" is the time it takes to change weight (also called wavelength). "Phase shift" determines where you start on the time line (on weight A or weight B or somewhere in the middle). "Amplitude"...