1. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

Jan 13th :P
  2. Yolosis

Excalibur! (Spaceship)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that XD
  3. Yolosis

Excalibur! (Spaceship)

Recently, we were given new levels in Tolbrynd! If you haven't seen them already, one of the stages is to raise and steal a sword buried within the ground, Soooooooo I thought I could turn this into a spaceship! And wallah! Here it is : Excalibur HAVE FUN!! :D Enjoy ;) Attached Files...
  4. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

R.I.P. This challenge
  5. Yolosis

Monthly Challenge December!

The design was changed after this screenshot, so it works MUCH better ;)
  6. Yolosis

Monthly Challenge December!

I made a small "bot" that looks like a segway! (Almost) XD For some reason trying to put the knight in the air above the ground killed him, so when I dragged him along the floor, it worked! :D Arrow Keys to control! Have fun!! Attached Files KnightPod!.bsg
  7. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

No, the speed achieved is in any means possible, so she could do that. Nosedive is "legal" because it isn't violating any of the rules. ;)
  8. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

I love your design! And, for your question nosediving does count toward your score! If you can achieve unmodded speeds with the given rule barriers, it will work!
  9. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

You are crazy at planes XD It's out of my mind!
  10. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

There will be a new category for designs! ;) If your design is less than 100 blocks and reaches a top speed of 80+ mph, You will be categorized in the "Advanced" champions! Good luck!
  11. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

Invincibility isn't allowed because it's a god tool. Also, I am now making a block limit for newer designs ;) Good luck!
  12. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

Your first one takes off from the ground, so it counts!
  13. Yolosis

Fastest Plane Challenge!

I like your plane, and it looks very maneuverable ;) But, the plane must take off from the ground. I still like the design of it :D
  14. Yolosis

Forum Ranking System?

Would the last rank be Admin? Or not. I have no clue XD