Recent content by XenoDrift

1. XenoDrift

I need Multiverse Help

Me and my friend are playing multiverse and when we play our machines we see different things on are screen.Whenever he presses play, his machine turns faded and everything that happens on his screen, I cant interact with or see.Is there a way to turn this off?
  2. XenoDrift

Load More than 1 vehichles in sandbox

Ok im following the steps for installing manually but I dont understand this part "Copy the file Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Besiege/Besiege_Data/Managed. When asked, choose to replace the original file. You may also want to make a backup of the original file before doing this." and also how...
  3. XenoDrift

Spaars modloader not working :(

I followed all steps correctly to get building tools,but it won't show up in besiege!So I go to delete mods folder in besiege files,but it won't let me it says "need permission from (my username)" and I click continue and it doesn't work.I hit unninstall on mod loader set up it says "Done.You...
  4. XenoDrift

Need Angled Blocks like Triangle

like half square blocks?
  5. XenoDrift

Feature proposition

YES THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!
  6. XenoDrift

YES,it won't work,and i tried to delete the mods folder since I didn't need it and it won't work,I tried installing the mod loader again and it says "error installing" or something.
  7. XenoDrift

I don't know why but I've always wanted to make 2 creations fight,but I can't load more than 1 vehicle!I tried downloading a mod but that didn't work,and I'd follow all the steps correctly.So I really wish there was a 2nd vehicle feature.