Recent content by x2thaz

1. x2thaz

FrostThrower mod [TGYD`s BlockLoader] [D3_16]

winrar is free forever
  2. x2thaz

Isn`t it about time this forum actually helped people find mods that work?

i tapped out about half way through that rant, but i do notice switching to unity 5 metaphorically slit the throat of the modding community for this game. I play it about 100% less now that barely any mods work, and no one is really updating them.
  3. x2thaz

[Suggestion] Dismemberment and impalement mod

i suggested this a LONG time ago, all i got was crickets as a response
  4. x2thaz

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

yeah im not running console, but the new version of mod loader will load a couple mods, but makes the game run at less than 1FPS
  5. x2thaz

how did this guy do this ?

custom rotation does currently work
  6. x2thaz

No Requets? Jeez.

i request a laser that is as big as the big powered wheel. make it happen. i need to make a ion cannon
  7. x2thaz

it was weird, i did it the first time, i restarted the game, still did it, restarted one more time and they worked. now working every time. weird glitch or something
  8. x2thaz

lol mine loaded fine, but they pop off as soon as i start the game after building, and dont freeze anything
  9. x2thaz

No Intersection Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

ok mine seemed to have something to do with upgrading to windows 10, i had to delete the mod loader (yes it was the most recent one) and reinstall it into the folder. just a heads up incase anyone runs into this issue
  10. x2thaz

No Intersection Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

am i missing something? this mod doesnt work. where am i supposed to be able to toggle?
  11. x2thaz

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there's an update! no mod function lol
  12. x2thaz

Harpoon Gun!

yes but it wont grab buildings or level props
  13. x2thaz

Harpoon Gun!

obviously it would have to be tethered by a rope strong enough, the least they could do is make the current grabbers be able to hook onto castle walls. would that be simple enough to do Von ?
  14. x2thaz

Harpoon Gun!

I think it would be awesome if there was a harpoon gun, that could open up potential levels with high walls and such where we would have to figure out how to scale them.
  15. x2thaz

Update Schedule

Von true story, keep doing your thing over there, i just freaking love this game lol