Recent content by Vigels

1. V

Build in BS with our mouse

Hi @Shade, nice to see you here, it's Elodie :) @ITR : I think Shade is the one that can tell you the most about our mouse with BeSiege. I've made this thread just in case some people have read my old one and wanted some news
  2. V

Build in BS with our mouse

Hello, I come back to you following my thread that I did six month ago, and I have a lot of news! To sump up quickly, I’m in the company that has created the Lexip mouse, a mouse with two integrated joysticks for 3D profesionals. After my last thread, I talked with my team and the project of...
  3. V

Playing with a 3D mouse

Hi, Yes the tilt changes the camera angle and does not move the cursor (I failed during the caption). It just needs time to get used to but it's easy :) Do you have any ideas of configurations for the mouse ? Here is the list of the buttons and X, Y, Z axis : - Left and right clics - 2...
  4. V

Playing with a 3D mouse

Hi ! I work in a company which has created a 3D mouse designed for graphic designers and 3D designers. I find the format suitable for video games and I would like to know your opinion on the subject. Our mouse is called "Lexip 3D", it has a joystick and a tilt allowing movements in 3...