Recent content by TheHOTSHOT_101

1. TheHOTSHOT_101

CCC-91 Heli Bomber

watched that gif, I was like " holy shiiit"
  2. TheHOTSHOT_101

Aero Dynamic Propeller (angle fix)

Thanks man now I have made my most accurate HEATFS and APDS rocket round ready for Multiverse to kill all craetions in front of it, again thanks .
  3. TheHOTSHOT_101

Aero Dynamic Propeller (angle fix)

Can you guys help me, I've d been playing Beasiege for a long time but I'm always havign trouble to make the wing stable/ have the 0 degree angle of attack, so my question is what is the fixed angel of atttack of he "aero Dynamic Prop." I am using TGYD's building mod and I cant seems to have the...
  4. TheHOTSHOT_101

Mod Requests

"Repost" Hello can you guys make, the "Steering Block" have "limit angle" button like the one "Steering Hinge Block", If it already exist please send me the link. Thank you very much just got no reply, can this be added or made for modloader/blockloader
  5. TheHOTSHOT_101

Steering block Modification Request

Hello, I would like to have the : "steering block" have optional "limit angle" button like the "steering hinge block", if there already a block/mod for it please give me a link, thank you
  6. TheHOTSHOT_101

Mod Requests

Hello can you guys make, the "Steering Block" have "limit angle" button like the one "Steering Hinge Block", If it already exist please send me the link. Thank you very much
  7. TheHOTSHOT_101

Mod Requests

hello, I would like to have the : "steering block" have optional "limit angle" button like the "steering hinge block", if there already a block/mod for it please give me a link, thank you
  8. TheHOTSHOT_101

No Requets? Jeez.

Can you link it?
  9. TheHOTSHOT_101

No Requets? Jeez.

hello, can you make a mod that makes the slider go more than its limit, for Example the rocket can just go for x10.00 flight duration the Mod will do is to make gor farther than x10.00 like 10,000 flight duration, and please make it available for besiege Version 3.0
  10. TheHOTSHOT_101

NoBounds Mod [Besiege 0.32+]

hello again, I now got 3.0 and Ived installed mod loader 1.4.1 only,for 1.4.3 wont work on besiege 3.0, your Mod show but its not working
  11. TheHOTSHOT_101

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

hello, I have downloaded the mod loader, and i only have besiege 3.0, what version of mod loader should I use?
  12. TheHOTSHOT_101

is there any mod like this for older versions? all I got is 3.0 now
  13. TheHOTSHOT_101

I'll try...
  14. TheHOTSHOT_101

is there any way?