1. TheBesiegeEngineer

Analyzation Mod[Spaar`s Mod Loader][0.32]

are there plans to update?
  2. TheBesiegeEngineer

new custom banner i made!

new custom banner i made!
  3. TheBesiegeEngineer

Mod Request, Hydraulics !

fun yeah i just tried it, it doesnt work well :( you could attach a rope to an already extended piston like before except dont make it negative, and you can control it in terms of going back down but not extending
  4. TheBesiegeEngineer

i need another pepsi

i need another pepsi
  5. TheBesiegeEngineer

what coding language(es) would i have to learn to mod besiege?

hopefully its simple like javascript or something but javascript is limited so probably not if its c# then i guess i could still learn it online and i have a book on it somewhere but yeah hopefully i can learn it relatively quickly lol
  6. TheBesiegeEngineer

Invasion Mod [Spaar`s Modloader][Besiege v0.35]

can you update the mod please? many people have probably said this but i had a lot of fun with this 0.35 and it would be great to see it come back
  7. TheBesiegeEngineer

Set for tank [Spaar`s Modloader Beta][TGYD`s Block Loader] [ID: 274-276]

thats because its not for the latest version of besiege
  8. TheBesiegeEngineer

I`m a 3D artist, I can model stuff for your block mods!

is this still a thing or a dead thread
  9. TheBesiegeEngineer

Mod Request, Hydraulics !

i think if you attach a piston to a block, then attach a winch from the piston to the block the piston's connected to, then set the winch to a negative value, it can work the way you want OR it could glitch something im not too sure, havent tried it yet. you should try it and see what happens
  10. TheBesiegeEngineer

Simple Collider Displayer Mod [0.42+]

when i start then stop the simulation with the mod disabled, it reactivates itself so i have to go into the ctrl+m menu and deactivate it again. its pretty annoying, especially when i dont need the mod active it also stays active during simulation if i dont deactivate it
  11. TheBesiegeEngineer

How do i tank

oh yeah i forgot about that mod btw when i use it it does a thing where when i click in the menu it duplicates the menu with all buttons deselected but it doesn't immediately do anything until I try to turn off the collider view and then it duplicates again but with the button still selected...
  12. TheBesiegeEngineer

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

heyyy so you should add a feature where you can move/rotate a block relative to its current position in case u don't know what I mean I mean lets say you are building a thing and a block is rotated like idk 37.3 degrees to left and like 19.7 degrees up, then you try to rotate it, it rotates all...
  13. TheBesiegeEngineer

How do i tank

ok so im building a certain machine that happens to use tank tracks in an odd and horribly frustrating way when it comes to building. basically the tracks are similar to those of a scorpion tank from halo but the machine isnt the scorpion tanks but that shouldnt matter what i tried was building...
  14. TheBesiegeEngineer

Trying out another building game!

i p e r s o n a l l y find robocraft a bit too pay-to-win after a certain point (that point being anytime past the 3rd hour into the game in my opinion) but hey if you enjoy it then hats off to you m8