Recent content by TheBeardedBeast

1. TheBeardedBeast

Level Creator Mod!

Hey guys! :D Here is the Level Creator Mod for Besiege - it is dynamic, yet a little restricted. This mod will allow you to select certain objects from different levels, and use them in your own! THIS MAY BE UPLOADED BY ME, BUT ALL CREDIT GOES TO ITR!!! ALL BOW DOWN TO THE ONE AND ALMIGHTY...
  2. TheBeardedBeast

Cloak Field Generator Block [ID:528529][Besiege 0.32]

DUDE xD I NEED THAT MOD! AND THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER!! xD (Sorry for caps but OMG it's amazing) Is there a link to that carrier somewhere? :D
  3. TheBeardedBeast

Automatron (1.1.7) [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader] [ID 410]

*EDIT* - It now works, just had to restart my PC :) ________________________________________ Hey guys! :D So I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I have gotten something wrong with Java. I went to the website, downloaded it and installed - it still doesn't recognize Java :( I got the exact...
  4. TheBeardedBeast

Invasion Mod [Spaar`s Modloader][Besiege v0.35]

ADDITION TO MY FORMER POST :D Yeah, it's not your post that's messed up, since I can't even download anything else on the site right now :) So no worries :D (The forum won't even let me edit my former post)
  5. TheBeardedBeast

Invasion Mod [Spaar`s Modloader][Besiege v0.35]

Hey! :D This looks really awesome, I'm thinking of doing a challenge with it :D Sadly, none links work for me - even the images. Just thought I'd let you know, in case something went wrong with the files :)
  6. TheBeardedBeast

The Fluffy Hovercraft

This looks very intresting man, considering how small it is! :D Will be included! :D
  7. TheBeardedBeast

Recent Activity?

What does the electronics mod do?
  8. TheBeardedBeast

(Not Updated) Level Maker Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Yeah, true. And thank you, Tess! :D I can't wait to check it out when its compatible with 2.0 :)
  9. TheBeardedBeast

TesseractCat, PLEASE add a resize option to this! It would be a small thing with a huge effect!
  10. TheBeardedBeast

Block Functions + [Spaar`s Modloader BETA]

Oh, so I guess that would require a new block in itself :) But still, this mod is incredibly useful either way :D
  11. TheBeardedBeast

Block Functions + [Spaar`s Modloader BETA]

YEEEEES! THANK YOU! This mod is sent from heaven :D **Edit** It seems that the piston is extending out automatically on start, and not placed extended.
  12. TheBeardedBeast

Hey :) I didn't wanna step on anyone's toes here, sorry if it came across like that. But if it never gets updated, isn't it stuck in an incomplete state? I'm not trying to answer back with faceslapping comments, not at all! I always look for the best in people, and get the best out of...
  13. TheBeardedBeast

When will this be updated again? It'd be very nice to have a lot of more objects in there, and some save feature optimizations - for instance saving translation and scale properties from the other level editor. I know this mod can be HUGE, and I'd really hate to see the potential go to waste :/
  14. TheBeardedBeast

That's probably the best thing this mod could use, ever! :D Also, updates more frequently. :)
  15. TheBeardedBeast

No Requets? Jeez.

I have a suggestion - to be able to place pistons that are already extended :D And, perhaps set a maximum rotation degree on stuff like steering hinges, like being able to set individual values with the keymapper :) Okay, just a few more things: Being able to toggle automization on wheels and...