Recent content by svetli97

1. svetli97

Bug with Win for player with the highest progress

I can confirm from my tests that a team doesn't need to have a player to win but I haven't used the "highest progress" thing.
  2. svetli97

How do I even explain this...

Yeah the only thing the devs need to do is to reset the value of the duration when you switch to "instant" or to internally use a value of 1 when on instant if they want to keep it so that the players can switch between "duration" and "force" without losing the value.
  3. svetli97

Specific example of how insignia breaks when transformed

Transforming insignia doesn't work properly when they are deactivated, being moved for a duration and the transform event is triggered in an object that is not the insignia. It seems to work fine if the insignia is the one triggering the event or if it is not deactivated. I will not...
  4. svetli97

Highlighting items in the wrong menu in level editor (minor bug)

I'm highlighting items from the "buildings&props" and "humans" menus while I have the "virtual" menu open.
  5. svetli97

Respawn on machine take damage doesnt work when being damagedwhile respawning.

Yeah I already reported the inability to move the spawn areas.
  6. svetli97

Oh that's a weird one. I'm hoping they add walls that can be entered only by one team. This would be one way to do it. Another option is to try resetting the spawning area when respawning. This might fix it.
  7. svetli97

What do you mean by "while respawning". Respawning is instant. It would help if you show screenshots of your settings or something like this. It really depends on how you are doing the respawn timer.
  8. svetli97

How to break the game in a few seconds

I don't even have an idea of what is happening here:
  9. svetli97

UPDATE#3 Possible explanation. For each event the game saves a list of values (numbers, text,...) but if you change the settings on an event it will not change the values and you won't see them. It does the same for the event listeners. You can see this by making an event listener and then...
  10. svetli97

UPDATE#2: How to recreate! 1. Set the "transform" event to "duration" and set the duration to a number (let's say x). 2. Set the "transform" event to "instant". 3. Run the simulation. Now the transform values for the coordinates will be multiplied by 1/x because that makes so much sense!
  11. svetli97

UPDATE: it was exactly 100 blocks.
  12. svetli97

Also there are no other event listeners or anything else in this world that you cannot see.
  13. svetli97

A transform event that is supposed to move a sphere 1 m moves it ~60 m. I have no words.
  14. svetli97

Textured block textures on side walls don't scale properly

when resizing one of the textured blocks in the x and z (the two horizontal) directions the side walls' textures don't don't scale properly. In fact, they scale when they should only be extended the way they do on the top and bottom surfaces. This leads to very stretched and ugly looking side...