Recent content by stuChris

1. stuChris

Suggestions

yeah, water would be nice... ~~\__/~~~\____/~~~~\____/~~ reeeaal nice...
  2. stuChris

I'm Noticing a Trend

i havent...
  3. stuChris

Where is a new devpost?....

very agreeable. in more ways than one.
  4. stuChris

more things

more things
  5. stuChris

Besiege Airus-Mk2 Naughty 18

i upload all my creations to the steam workshop. and it very likely may be too suggestive for steam, i could get reported.
  6. stuChris

ok, i think i will begin work today, but im not sure if i can use that as nose art, as it may be too much for the workshop, think you can make one less...naked? xD
  7. stuChris

things

things
  8. stuChris

What Are Your Favorite Besiege Campaign Levels?

lets just forget all this? god, the bickering is annoying.
  9. stuChris

awesome, but sadly its gonna be a week or two before i can get around to it i think, ive got so many events scheduled im all booked :(
  10. stuChris

Waiting for multi... Finally <3

yes, i think everyone is aware that that has been established by now lol
  11. stuChris

i will see what i can do, although i have been quite... inactive recently (ive kinda been unconfident in my building lately, so ive been in a dilemma of weather to build or not)
  12. stuChris

NoteMod 2

also, the old piano sound seems to have gone, and it was perfect for a project i was working on, with the new update, it sounds like a completely different piano AND different notes :/
  13. stuChris

NoteMod 2

could you possibly add an octave toggle/slider? ive been trying to achive notes of different octaves with the speed slider, but it sometimes is too fast, and the sound can sound... off
  14. stuChris

NoteMod 2

when it changes color is that the texture changing to a different file, or the blocks actual color? also, does the note block only play piano?
  15. stuChris

NoteMod 2

ill have to do it tomorrow though, gtg to bed for today