Recent content by ssiegert12

1. S

So Are There Two Forums Now?

They opened the previous one. Is this the official forum or is the old one?
  2. S

I Need A Rotor (Freelance Opportunity)

I need a durable, powerful main rotor that will lift a chopper packing a heavy arsenal. Does anyone have any .bsg s that are fit for the job you're willing to share? Please no balloons and no brace glitch. Preferably aesthetic. I will pay you 10,000 gold coins.
  3. S

Auto Stabilizing Helicopter Challenge (BE THE FIRST/CHANGE THE GAME)

No NO Vandom, I think you read it right. This forum is for rotor choppers, not spinning block.
  4. S

Sound??

Got You
  5. S

Creative creation competition

All my machines are Helicopters. :(
  6. S

Lets say we map to "E" upward thrust and "R" to downward thrust. When the simulation starts, you tap "E" to take off. You must not rely on tapping "E" to hover at a consistent rate above the ground. It must hover in place without the use of any Input, e.g. "E" or "R".
  7. S

AI Dieing at Random

After further investigation, they do actually die at random on Wynnfrith's Keep.
  8. S

DUAL MISSILE Air to Ground Attack Helicopter!

Thanks guys for your help on the forums for helping me create this. Its just a rough draft, i will later have to completely rework the design to fix some flaws. But I finally have something that could change the game. Attached Files
  9. S

AI Dieing at Random

"It's not random, just stupid :-P They'll run of cliffs to try at hit you, even if it kills them. " Yeah, ive seen this on videos of the sandbox as well.
  10. S

Good job FuigitiveCamel. Looks like it could hold some arsenal.
  11. S

Air-to-Ground Missile from Helicopter

JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! I had to rotate it first, then press F to invert it while it was attached. Thanks to you, I now have an operational missile. Lmao, I need to take a break.
  12. S

JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! I had to rotate it first, then press F to invert it while it was attached. Thanks to you, I now have an operational missile. Lmao, I need to take a break.
  13. S

WOW, CaptainCoke. Thanks for this so much. I am now one step closer to creating my breakthrough attack chopper. The only problem im still having is getting the aerodynamic propellers to face the correct direction on both sides of the missile. It says press F to invert but this does nothing for...