Recent content by Signur

1. Signur

change in the engine ?

they used to stick fine anyway. they still do if done properly. yes
  2. Signur

change in the engine ?

can you make props stick to wheels ? edit : did it by using another method. they gotta be added to the wheel before they are moved into another angle.
  3. Signur

change in the engine ?

I noticed weeks ago that no new device could have exponential speed (i mean no speed limit) Now, i noticed that you can't stick propellers to wheels. see attached pics for a turbine with tons of propeller in the wheel (old style, can't do it again, old saved planes works, no new one can be done...
  4. Signur

Weird wheels

this explain that. so no workaround. great. That'll go in the list of stuff i miss like good ol perpertual machines
  5. Signur

the hidden blocks

saw the same. any fix ?
  6. Signur

Weird wheels

what i'm looking for is to avoid the wabbling, not to switch to another type of direction. steering sucks, especially with ATV (in my experience) :)
  7. Signur

Weird wheels

if they were'nt laggy, with need of extra block on side qui keep the chain in place. i made tanks, they're impractical especially for ATV like this guy i giffed :)
  8. Signur

the hidden blocks

THANKS a lot :)
  9. Signur

Weird wheels

no other way ? edit : the wheels were all the same speed. I lowered the speed of the middle wheels, and now it's very good, no jolting aside.
  10. Signur

Weird wheels

I noticed wheels then to jolt sideways when my vehicules turn around (tank style, no steeering but wheels going in opposite directions) see gif : http://imgur.com/gallery/i5oZ4 any idea on a workaround ? this is breaking my machines most of the time because of the stress induced on the supports
  11. Signur

the hidden blocks

is there a comprehensive up to date block id list ?
  12. Signur

the hidden blocks

found it ! i had missed it before. Thanks
  13. Signur

the hidden blocks

there's a mod for it. I got the multimod installed, it show in the mod list from the mod loader but i don't see any of the hidden block
  14. Signur

the hidden blocks

I just learned about them, especially that stackable propeller... How do i add them to the game ? is there a mod for that ? the multimod seems to be the one that add those but it ain't up to date..
  15. Signur

Exponential speed gone ?

I did more testing. any older craft i saved isn't affected. any new craft i make is affected. I reinstalled the game, reinstalled the mods. tested with and without mods. No way to have constant acceleration anymore. Any engine made have a cap and won't go over. good by lightspeed :(