Shade

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey shade, Could you direct me in the path of an updated custom scenes mod? Like the one dregast uses in his videos. Thanks
    Shade
    Shade
    did you correctly move the folder it came with inside the mods folder too?
    S
    SloppyMcFloppy
    Yes the mod works great but its just the water and the dust that is pink. every other map and the features work fine
    Shade
    Shade
    Pink means resources is missing. Maybe try redownload then reinstall the mod
    I see yours videos in youtube, amazing montages of ace combat.
    But, i have a question, How to install the mod "custom scene"? Where do i paste the folders?
    Shade
    Shade
    as usual, paste everything on the Mods folder
    can you upload "WALKING ARTILLERY" in this site?
    please☺
    i can't download it by steam workshop
    Shade
    Shade
    no, ask daichi for that
    Shade, I was wondering if you could help me out with building more complex planes, your tutorial really helped, but that only really showed me to make a simple single or twin engine, in the front, plane, I wanted some more in depth tutorials, but there are no others that can even compare to yours, It would be amazing if you could help me out here. :)
    Dynamix
    Dynamix
    I have been trying to make a jet, most of my designs wobble back and forth while flying at high speeds, could you tell me how to fix that, also, my turning system is very unstable and bumps around when I turn, thanks.
    Shade
    Shade
    Wobblyness might be caused of the lack of stabilizers, or unbalanced COM. Stability on turning system (I assume you use RTC steering with swivel joint) depends on its connection strength, block with higher mass tends to have greater connection, try changing what the swivel joint is attached to.
    Dynamix
    Dynamix
    Lately i have been working with smaller jets, so stabilizers have been totally forgotten, but i have been using amped up steering blocks for steering on faster and smaller planes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…