Recent content by Rogi22

1. Rogi22

Looking For War Machines For YouTube Series

Hi, me again! Thanks for sharing my creations! Here's another one :) It is one of my best creations.. I made it few monts ago but I didn't have time to post it until now.. If you liked my previus creations, this one will probably impress you even more :D Its not very complex and very easy to...
  2. Rogi22

Achilles | Stable Bipedal Walker

Achilles Info: This is one of my greatest creations, verystable giant bipedal walker! It is easy to control, he can move, rotate, shoot cannons, throw blade and flame. (be careful not to burn yourself) Video: Image: Controls: 1 and 2 > Walk down + left/right > turn left/right...
  3. Rogi22

Bipedal (2 Legged) Giant Walking Robots! | 4 Walkers Pack

Sure, You can do what ever you want :) I have a lot of different bipedal walkers and mechanisms.. This is one of the simplest mechanisms that I made. My most complex mechanism can move forward, backward, sideways, and rotate like humans do! :D
  4. Rogi22

Looking For War Machines For YouTube Series

Hey, I made gint 2 legged walkers (giant walking robots). There are 4 of them :D Feel free to share my creations.. They look realy cool, and I think you will like them! You can download them here...
  5. Rogi22

Bipedal (2 Legged) Giant Walking Robots! | 4 Walkers Pack

Here are my bipedal(2 legged) walkers! They are realy easy to control and won't fall except if you step on a bomb :eek: Every walker has different weapons, but walking mechanism is almost the same.. They don't have the same controls, but they move with arrow keys. HERE ARE VIDEOS OF THEM...
  6. Rogi22

SIMPLE 2 legged Stable walker System

This is the easiest way to make legs for 2 legged stable walker... They are very stable, so you can put anything on them or make a giant robots :D I hope you will have fun playing with them! Controls: Left and Right >> Move Here are some pictures and a video of them: Download...
  7. Rogi22

The IMPOSSIBLE 1 legged stable robot!

This is the most stable robot ever! It's the Impossible Stork Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug3t7mnp7o9ircb/TheImpossibleStork.bsg?dl=0 And here is the Screenshot of my next walker: Attached Files
  8. Rogi22

Mini FOOTBALL!(a minigame

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help! :) I like your idea to take ball back to the beginning ... I currently am building a giant 2 legged walking robot so I haven't had much time to worry about the details ..
  9. Rogi22

Mini FOOTBALL!(a minigame

Mini Football Mini Football is a new Minigame. It looks like Table Soccer and it's made for 2 to 4 players. I made it as small as i can so it won't drop frames a lot. It's best to play it in Invincible mode, and in about 60-80% speed. Commands are very simple: - [1],[2] and [3] -> Clear...
  10. Rogi22

Mini FOOTBALL! New 2 Player Minigame

Mini Football Mini Football is a new Minigame. It looks like Table Soccer and it's made for 2 to 4 players. I made it as small as i can so it won't drop frames a lot. It's best to play it in Invincible mode, and in about 60-80% speed. Commandsare very simple: - [1],[2] and [3] -> Clear...