Recent content by planeguy

1. P

ACM - Advanced Controls Mod [Besiege v0.45]

I DESPERATELY need this mod in 0.6
  2. P

Steering Hinges & Steering Blocks Need A Return To Center Option

Yeah it's a bit dumb that steering hinges have it but steering blocks don't.
  3. P

Steering Hinges & Steering Blocks Need A Return To Center Option

This feature is IMPERATIVE. It's something so simple yet so convenient and actually indispensable for planes with conventional control surfaces like ailerons and elevators. This game needs a "return to neutral" option AND the option to set custom rotation amount for steering blocks. Honestly...
  4. P

Is this forum Dead???

New update has just been released so expect a big increase in activity
  5. P

Something wrong with aerodynamics?

And what would I need to change?
  6. P

So I have to delete and un-delete all my planes piece by piece? Christ that's gonna be tedious
  7. P

Where can i find new maps?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5v23a8ybh9poaym/BesiegeCustomScene9.8beta.rar?dl=0
  8. P

I only started playing 0.45 recently, up until I now I was playing the 0.30 version. One thing I've noticed in 0.45 is that planes have a tendency to roll and yaw to the right all by themselves, which can be pretty annoying and inconvenient when flying since I have to constantly make small...
  9. P

Mod request: mirror block

Anyone?
  10. P

Mod request: mirror block

Recently I've been playing around with wang_w571's kickass Laser Emitter mod and I thought it would be cool to have a block that could reflect the laser beam like mirrors in real life reflect light (taking into account the angle of incidence and everything). I don't know how hard it would be to...
  11. P

TCat`s Ground Deformation Mod ( v0.35)

Well could you enable it? I have nice ideas for things to do with it but the old sandbox map is way too small.
  12. P

TCat`s Ground Deformation Mod ( v0.35)

I'm using this in Besiege 0.30, is there a way to make it work on the barren expanse map?
  13. P

Vector Thrusters v1.1.21 [v0.45a][ID: 790-791]

Could you make it so the afterburner and heatwave effects could be combined? Like, under normal operation the heatwave is applied, but if you close the nozzle to maximum power then it applies the flamethrower effect. Also thanks for fixing the bug that caused it to keep generating thrust even...
  14. P

Automatron (1.1.7) [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader] [ID 410]

Do you think this could be used to make an automated plane that takes off and then flies in a circle at a certain altitude on its own?
  15. P

Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

Would it be possible to include an option to select the entire machine and scale all the blocks at the same time while keeping them all connected?