Recent content by Phantom329

1. Phantom329

Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

1. Yes 2. I found the config setting but you might want to change the default so that it is large enough to cover the sandbox levels.
  2. Phantom329

Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

Can you make a way to tile a ground texture? Also When I use the mod and don't load a ground texture, it cuts off the sandbox ground texture really small. How do I fix that? Or just make it not change it by default.
  3. Phantom329

Possible Future Blocks and Features

I've had the stackable props on my workshop for a while http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=509616157
  4. Phantom329

Mechanix - mechanical blocks mod suggestions thread

I haven't decided if I am going to use the existing gears theme or a new one for better physics. Iron gears are possible I will have to see.
  5. Phantom329

Good call, added to the list.
  6. Phantom329

Chicken Challenge!

I think I can beat this time... Also, What about the Advanced Controls mod?
  7. Phantom329

Recoilless cannon?

This mod changes the recoil. http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/modding/18433-unlimited-cannon-spaar-s-modloader
  8. Phantom329

Wheel differential

I plan to make a differential easier to make with my upcoming mod. http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/mechanix-mechanical-blocks-mod-suggestions-thread.3248/
  9. Phantom329

Hi Besiegers! I am currently working on a new mod that will add some different types of mechanical blocks. I have a short list that I am currently modeling but I would like to hear from the community what people want in their creations. Please leave any suggestions below and a picture or...
  10. Phantom329

Phantom Aerospace [Spaar`s ModLoader][TGYD`s ModLoader][Venhip Physics][ID: 370-399]

Hello Besiegers, I have returned from umm... well, nothing I just got bored for a bit. I'll be starting work on this mod again now that I can use some of the new features of the game that I have been waiting for. It may take a bit for there to be some new content but I will try to update what I...
  11. Phantom329

Phantom Aerospace [Spaar`s ModLoader][TGYD`s ModLoader][Venhip Physics][ID: 370-399]

I've been working on this mod the last few weeks and I've been making progress on the next blocks. The ailerons are giving me trouble though but I should be able to finish by Wednesday.
  12. Phantom329

Haha good point. I have big plans for this mod.
  13. Phantom329

Take a screenshot of your console (ctrl + k) and expand all of the white triangles I the left.
  14. Phantom329

It just goes in your mods folder like the rest of the .dll