Recent content by Nissenko

1. Nissenko

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

Your link points to v0.38. the link in the first post is OK
  2. Nissenko

I looked online and Yahoo said that most of dll and decompression problems come from the device between the keyboard and the chair... ;-)
  3. Nissenko

That would be great (with the same gizmo as translation for example and posibility to chose the increment with the text box) and, why not a 'no bound' function, no need to edit bsg anymore....
  4. Nissenko

Noticed that recently. The selected block keeps it's value, the copies are reset to default
  5. Nissenko

I also noticed that the intersection warning remover doesn't need the blockloader anymore, nice !
  6. Nissenko

It should have been a hard working sunday ;-)
  7. Nissenko

I have the same issue. Values and keymapping are brought to defauts if I use any function of the mod or if I use the import function (altough the parameter tuning box still shows the desired values)
  8. Nissenko

@TGYD: Do you have an estimation of the time it will take you to upgrade your mod to v0.25? Besiege isn't the same game anymore since I can't use building tools
  9. Nissenko

Mitsubishi A6M Zero - Imperial Navy Aircraft

You're right! but it remains fun enough to have a try ;-)
  10. Nissenko

Mitsubishi A6M Zero - Imperial Navy Aircraft

This machine is a pure beauty! You did a great job! Did you try it whith Venhip's cockpit block? that could be fun to pilot it from the inside
  11. Nissenko

very strong compact engines for planes and helicopters

Yeah, sure! would you mind looking at this post? especially the dates, please http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/war-machines/flying-machines/17066-kamov-ka-50-hokum-mk-i-wip ;-)
  12. Nissenko

And would it be hard to implement a "select by block type" function? you click on a block and all the other blocks of the same type become highlited. I would also love to have a text box that shows the coordinates of the selected block (if more than one block is selected, the gizmo should be...
  13. Nissenko

very strong compact engines for planes and helicopters

I made a fully working version that includes Yaw and Strafe Controls: I/K - pitch Up/down J/L - Yaw Left/Right Arrows - Strafe in each direction Credits to Prevenge for the tilting mechanism that controls strafing Attached Files NSK TF Rotor 2.bsg
  14. Nissenko

Yep! It didn't notice the background of the GUI wasn't clic-able anymore ! sweeet I also love the selection lock function Thanks for that awesome work
  15. Nissenko

As usual, great update ! I have a suggestions for the next ones: Having the choice between the actual GUI and a vertical one on the right side. Sometimes I want to click on an icon and put or select a block at the same time.