Recent content by Mumon

1. Mumon

Sad news

The project I was working on was lost due to corrupted data... so I might as well share how far I got
  2. Mumon

How to Automatically Backup Any Version of Your .BSGs

Yes, it creates one which I cannot access
  3. Mumon

New teaser...(Revenge for the Dauntless)

3.8k parts so far
  4. Mumon

Ofc I moved the folder before using the command tool since otherwise its got no folder to sync with. The problems occured after that
  5. Mumon

Ive tired this and Its sketchy 1. for it to work i have to delete the original saved machienes folder in the besiege directory since otherwise the command tool says that data that already exists cannot be created. 2. if I do that i cannot access the original folder anymore since windows says...
  6. Mumon

this is actually really nice! However it is not the Archangel that died...the Dauntless is gone.....but guess what the Victoria is coming, and its twice the size of the Dauntless. Why? Because when life pisses on you, you shit on it to establish dominance!
  7. Mumon

Guess whos back

Update: The bsg file of this creation is completely corrupted and cannot be recovered. I dont know when or if I will try to build another one. I am sorry I got your hopes up..
  8. Mumon

Cannot load bsg file

No it didnt crash or anything while saving. Well this is extremely annoying since I invested a lot of the little time I had into this machine for a small comeback to besiege. Thank you anyways for trying to help me.
  9. Mumon

Cannot load bsg file

yes I was using spaars mod loader as well as no bounds mod, scaling and precision building tools by the guys you despise. I get no other errors. I dont even get an error when trying to load it, it just doesent load. # here is the compressed file
  10. Mumon

Machines not loading

@spaar I have this problem now. however the forum doesnt let me upload the file because it is 2.4 mb big. Can i provide the file in question in any other way so you can look at it?
  11. Mumon

Cannot load bsg file

I suddenly can´t load this bsg file anymore and the thumbnail doesnt work as well.I double click the creation but it doesnt even try to load anything. It stays on the screen where i can choose which machine to load. Can anybody please help me since this is a major project of mine counting 2700...
  12. Mumon

Guess whos back

If I start it up it only loses some braces but is fine otherwise. You are right though, when its completed it will be much sturdier
  13. Mumon

Guess whos back

Yup I found it rather easy to use and it accomplishes alot cosmetic wise.