Recent content by Mod User

1. Mod User

Tutorial ~ How to Use and Create a Custom Skin Pack

1. activate skins (if not already done) 2. click on the thin bar, that is above each block in the "inventory" at the bottom (skins written on it) 3. click on the cog in the bottom right (manage skin packs) 4. now you have the overview with all your skins 5. press on this: (the thing left from...
  2. Mod User

Tutorial ~ How to Use and Create a Custom Skin Pack

Hey all, is it possible to make a custom collider model ? (I would like to have a glass hemisphere which can hold a small ball -or other stuff- in it)
  3. Mod User

Automatron (1.1.7) [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader] [ID 410]

Hello spaar, really great mod but it would be cool if I could set press down key or another arrow key because it cannot recognize it now. Hope it is possible...
  4. Mod User

Forum bug

I have the same problems AJW and Tactic Alpha :(
  5. Mod User

Invasion Mod [Spaar`s Modloader][Besiege v0.35]

thanks and great mod I forgot to say ;)
  6. Mod User

haha the canon from the invasion stayed there even while building my machine and the two parts are jumping on the two blocks that are going up and down...and the other part rolled away
  7. Mod User

haha the canon from the invasion stayed there even while building my machine and the two parts are jumping on the two blocks that are going up and down...and the other part rolled away Attached Files
  8. Mod User

Laser Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [BlockLoader] [ID: 107]

Hello can someone tell me if there is a working laser mod for the current besiege version (v0.23) ?
  9. Mod User

skid marks [Spaar`s modloader][v0.23]

thanks...think I will have a lot of fun with it
  10. Mod User

ok thanks
  11. Mod User

which png file do I have to download ? there is no file to download in main post... hope you can help
  12. Mod User

Mod Requests

Hello everyone, is there anybody out there who would like to make a day and night mod and maybe a light block for making cool machines with headlights. and maybe s.o. would be so friendly to eventually teach me how to make mods myself or how I can make a block for TGYD`s blockloader... See...
  13. Mod User

Question regarding steam features and other essentials

hello Von every time I click on the `` tesseract overhaul pack´´-link I get there : http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/modding/26794-metal-stuff-mod-spaar-s-modloader-tgyd-blockloader how do I get to the overhaul pack ?
  14. Mod User

Water Mod [0.32+]

Thanks TesseractCat
  15. Mod User

Water Mod [0.32+]

Your mod is cool and is working good but I don´t need it all time...