Recent content by Loshirai14

1. Loshirai14

Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

I decided to do another round of testing and found out that this mod is incompatible with sweetfx/reshade's d3d9.dll. If you have sweetfx, your game would occasionally crash if this mod is installed. I have been using SweetFX with besiege from the start and it was working fine as long as i don't...
  2. Loshirai14

Can you please release a fix or something? There are times when i can get in-game but it takes around 3-6 tries (all crash on launch). Please help.
  3. Loshirai14

Here's the error log that was created when the game crashed. I have no other mods except for easy scale when the crash happened.
  4. Loshirai14

I already did a lot of testing, reinstalls and redownloads. Any version of easy scale that has prescale crashes my game.
  5. Loshirai14

Can you please make a version without prescale. Ever since the prescale update, my game crashes on start up. I had to roll back my game version just to make it work since the 0.4 version doesn't have prescale. I can't roll back to 0.4 anymore since the game already updated. Please consider my...
  6. Loshirai14

Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

can you please make the extra cannon effect into a separate mod?
  7. Loshirai14

What log file? I tried reinstalling everything but still happens when i activate easy scale
  8. Loshirai14

easy sclae makes my game crash on startup
  9. Loshirai14

What Are Your Favorite Besiege Campaign Levels?

Odd contraption. because even lesser lag
  10. Loshirai14

Block Statistics [Spaar`s Modloader]

can you please update this for 0.4? it only shows "100%" on all the counters.
  11. Loshirai14

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

Can't wait for the update :)
  12. Loshirai14

Mod Requests

Bombs explode on impact and has more explosive power
  13. Loshirai14

Mod Requests

Can someone please make a mod that prevents the bomb from causing fire when it explodes.
  14. Loshirai14

Lag, FPS drops and Stuttering

Not possible
  15. Loshirai14

Lag, FPS drops and Stuttering

Ever since the 0.3 update, my game started to lag more and the stuttering/fps drops got worse. I can't even play with my old huge creations anymore that i was able to play before. Even at low speed, it lags so much. The game is starting to get unplayable for me. I'm using GTX 750 (oc) + i7-4790...