Recent content by KrautregenXD

1. KrautregenXD

P-11 Series

P-11b This WW2-style Navy Fighter Aircraft is a original design by me. I imagine it to have a smaller twin-star motor, a pressurized cockpit and actual weapons. It flies pretty nicely, Pitch may feel a bit weak though. It also may feel a bit slow even though it's top speed is above 620 km/h...
  2. KrautregenXD

Improved Machines Stats info

This is a very nice idea, I really want some modder to do this.
  3. KrautregenXD

P-14 Supersonic Stuntplane

finally, after some time uploading nothing I'll be active again. This plane is a experimental, very fast stuntplane meaning it actually can perform different stunts. I started with the landing gear which was mainly inspired by older amphibious planes such as the Grumman JF "duck" or the PBN...
  4. KrautregenXD

Franken Marta

One day I got the idea to mix some of my planes together to make a sort of franken-plane. This is the result. I used 5 planes to build this beast of a plane and I must say that for the small amount of actual finetuning I did it flies very well. Also, don't ask me where I got the name from...
  5. KrautregenXD

Where is a new devpost?....

Well, that is probably because they are working on the multiverse update.
  6. KrautregenXD

Fi-156 "Storch"

The Fieseler Fi-156 Storch was a small German liaison aircraft built by Fieseler before and during World War II. Production continued in other countries into the 1950s for the private market. As this plane is a STOL aircraft (short takeoff and landing) it has flaps which can be deployed if more...
  7. KrautregenXD

P-8b-2 Supersonic Flying Wing

As I love flying wings I thought I'd built a flying wing in besiege. This is a fictional, supersonic speed exceeding flying wing. It is quite stable in all directions which is usually a common flaw in flying wing designs. It has retractable landing gear, a detailed cockpit and a aerodynamic body...
  8. KrautregenXD

Junkers Ju-52 "Tante Ju"

The Junkers Ju 52 "Tante Ju" is a German trimotor transport aircraft manufactured from 1931 to 1952. It saw both civilian and military service during the 1930s and 1940s being used especially from the Germany's Luftwaffe. The Ju 52 continued in postwar service with military and civilian air...
  9. KrautregenXD

Where is a new devpost?....

@maigrot64 "the developers are not close enough to the players" check the discord sever, there you can directly talk to the devs. Also, you really don't think the devs are doing this on purpose, do you? Also its normal that the modding comunity is more active than the development of the game...
  10. KrautregenXD

About Devposts

Sorry but the first part of your first sentence is quite a brainf*ck. A new devpost only comes out if there's actually enough to inform about so even if they would come out more often they wouldn't have more information's in it. I hope this answers your question.
  11. KrautregenXD

Need Angled Blocks like Triangle

Yes scaling a spike falls under the category "scaled blocks" Also skins shouldn't be the solution
  12. KrautregenXD

Need Angled Blocks like Triangle

Triange shapes can be achieved through scaling difernet blocks or using intersecting braces
  13. KrautregenXD

Airplanes won't fly straight! What am I doing wrong!?

pictures are always nice, just from the whole plane
  14. KrautregenXD

Need help with weird airplane behaviour

cool. btw, nice design reminds me of a P-63