Recent content by JPGorbich

1. JPGorbich

Temporary Mods for 0.6

It works, but its not exactly intuitive and I'll have to sit and work with it for a while before I can actually do anything with it. Thanks. When I press "k" it instantly starts moving what I selected without highlighting and it moves propeller blades diagonally rather than parallel or...
  2. JPGorbich

Is this forum Dead???

Haha, I'm almost never on Discord
  3. JPGorbich

E.T.A. on mod updates for 0.6?

Awesome, thanks! I'll take a look
  4. JPGorbich

Temporary Mods for 0.6

That doesn't work, with or without it I can't select anything.
  5. JPGorbich

E.T.A. on mod updates for 0.6?

Not trying to pressure anyone, just curious if anyone has an estimation on when we will see mods again. Can't wait to get them back! Really want to get back to building my planes and start some of my other intended projects. Also hope that the updates are possible and aren't giving modders too...
  6. JPGorbich

Temporary Mods for 0.6

The issue is exactly as I stated. It moves and rotates the floor. It highlights in blue, and I can't undo anything it does or turn it off without exiting the game. I can't select my creation or any parts of it. Pressing "k" is what does it (possibly Ctrl+k, haven't tried it in a couple days).
  7. JPGorbich

Is this forum Dead???

Messages and activity. I think it counts posts and other things as well.
  8. JPGorbich

Temporary Mods for 0.6

Well, I wouldn't say that, I usually get some form sort of helpful feedback on these forums. This is the only time I haven't gotten help right away. I'm not too worried anyways, they are temporary replacements. Can't wait for to get my old mods back, I can't go back to playing this game vanilla.
  9. JPGorbich

Is this forum Dead???

New update has been released which means we still don't have mods, so don't expect an increase in activity until the mods get updated. Until then I can't do anything I want to do. My creations are currently limited to 90 degree angles, for what I assume will be until late January at this rate
  10. JPGorbich

Temporary Mods for 0.6

I like how my no one has tried to help anyone with issues in the last week.
  11. JPGorbich

Multiverse Update has been released!

Every time the game gets an update the mods also need an update. This update is significantly more substantial than pretty much every update we've had before. Normally it only takes a couple days for the updated mods to be released, this one will take longer, considering 0.60 was released over a...
  12. JPGorbich

Temporary Mods for 0.6

How do I use the post place? I can't select any blocks. My game also gets weird when I press "K" and I can't undo it or anything that happens when the game is like that unless I restart. Can I also use post place to move things? Edit: I went back in and found that post place is moving or...
  13. JPGorbich

Multiverse Update has been released!

Well we now have exploding cannonballs as a god tool, so that's one less mod to worry about. Just as long as I can have mods for building outside the multiverse I'm fine.
  14. JPGorbich

Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

Thanks, I'll take a look!
  15. JPGorbich

Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

Cause when I start the sky sphere it shortens my rendering range. I can see much further with it off but it looks much nicer with it on. Is there a way to increase rendering range? I haven't been able to find anything.