Recent content by jon_joy_1999

1. J

Questions on Motor wheel

Toggle Mode means the controls toggle the motor wheel on and off (instead of the default push-to-motor behavior). Automatic causes the wheel to ignore input and behave as if FORWARDS is always pressed
  2. J

Stop thread`s auto-scroll?

What configuration do I use to stop threads automatically scrolling to the last post of the thread when it loads?
  3. J

Weird wheel contact behaviour

Not a bug. Large wheels have 5 fixed connection points on their external face, as well as 4 fixed connection points around their perimeter. Objects attached to these points will attempt to rotate/move in relation to the wheel
  4. J

How do I make proper tank tracks?

there is a video on how to make tank tracks, but it's several versions old, and you may need to adjust the instructions as appropriate. Jump to 1:41 to bypass all of his intro stuff: https://youtu.be/SliTZ-hZXMo?t=1m41s
  5. J

Steam Propelled Acronym Could`ve Emulated (but i) Can`t Reticulate Any Freaking Thing

I've made a spacecraft which operates in six axes and utilizes androgynous dock/berth connectors allowing two craft to be docked together, or berthed to a separate location. controls for the single craft are a bit cramped but are designed to include the yet-to-be-implemented second craft The...
  6. J

Scania Truck

that looks pretty cool Fnom!
  7. J

Mighty Mech Challenge

You are one amongst none. ... YEAH!@#!~
  8. J

bad frame glitch -not only my computer

those are my questions, only phrased differently :D
  9. J

bad frame glitch -not only my computer

what? are you bowling? are you making picture frames? umadbro? why are you cursing if it's better?
  10. J

Water cannon impulse

Wait, what is rocket surgery again?
  11. J

Grabber and piston settings not saved/loaded in others machine

I've done further testing regarding websites sharing .bsg files I discovered a few blocks I failed to apply to the initial test. The Small Wheel, Large Wheel, and Powered Cog also exhibit their toggleable setting being unset when downloaded from the Steam Workshop. For testing against other...