Recent content by ITAsimo456

1. ITAsimo456

Suspension system - Help with steering

http://www.besiegedownloads.com/machine/26012 You may use the same method i used in my fully mechanical car.
  2. ITAsimo456

Quantum Engine has been publicized. We in a way don`t want that bug fixed now.

You also improved it as i see in the pictures, so good job. Yours is simpler and seems to be sturdier. Oh, an hint: The more the structure is sturdy, the faster and more powerful the engine can be.
  3. ITAsimo456

Anyways good job for discovering it again, were you researching or you just found it, like me, as an error?
  4. ITAsimo456

I found this bug a loong time ago.. And made post about it in the forum. No-one cares about my inventions anyways, left besiege because of this. http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/war-machines/mechanisms-systems/37651-throttling-bug-2-it-works And even an...
  5. ITAsimo456

Tank turret internals (just requires turret armor and a suitable tank hull).

Good job, and a hint if you didn't notice: Rockets can be fired by contact with fire. So, you could also do a single key for firing instead of lots of keys for the rockets.
  6. ITAsimo456

Recoil compensation and gryos

You should have better reinforcements. Try using sliders and braces to connect the end of the tracks to the turret. Place the sliders so that the longer part of the slider is vertical.
  7. ITAsimo456

Can`t change title in a thread

Hi, i'm tried to change the title in one of my threads, but when i save, the changes are not saved (Title isn't modified) Is this a bug or i'm missing something?
  8. ITAsimo456

Fully Mechanical car! (2 Speed gearbox, diffs etc)

V2 Created! + 2 speed Gearbox + Sturdier chassis + Differentials (Front diff, central diff, rear diff) + Faster turning + Shorter rear&front axles + An engine (V1 features a wheel as an engine, V2 a dedicated engine) - Heavy and laggy.
  9. ITAsimo456

Update 12- V0.25 has been released!

Oh my god, no autobrake for wheels! This is awesome. Thanks, devs.
  10. ITAsimo456

Update 12- V0.25 has been released!

This isn't too bad, it could be used as an handbrake.
  11. ITAsimo456

Editor+ Mod (Formerly Selection Mover Mod) [Spaar`s Modloader]

Thanks, i'll try it this afternoon.
  12. ITAsimo456

Editor+ Mod (Formerly Selection Mover Mod) [Spaar`s Modloader]

Another suggestion, but i don't know if that is possible, to add a function to change the settings of the selected blocks (avaiable only if the selected blocks are all the same) Anyways, take your time Tesseract, this is just a suggestion, take them as inspiration if you want to do something.
  13. ITAsimo456

Fastest land vehicle challenge w Different categories

Exactly, otherwise the propelled ones would always win.