Recent content by gamercat

1. gamercat

should i send in my large amount of crash reports?

i havent got a crash in a while and this time it crashed when i was building a gigantic schoolbus tank with 800 plus blocks, so that might be why
  2. gamercat

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.1.1f1_2046fc06d4d8] Besiege.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Besiege.exe at 001b:00efbbaf. Error occurred at 2016-02-02_120242. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege.exe, run by Cat Computer. 74% memory in use. 3063 MB...
  3. gamercat

I have a ton of crash reports, and i am wondering if I should send all of them in, or just the recent ones. There is reports ranging back to may 2015, and they may be useless.
  4. gamercat

Mod Requests

i think a night mod would be cool
  5. gamercat

Precision Building Project 2 [Spaar`s Modloader] [Besiege 0.42+]

cool, i might try to make it look like bb-8 from the new star wars, because that was why i needed a shpere
  6. gamercat

i'll make sure to try that. thanks
  7. gamercat

Could someone possibly use this mod to make a sphere? im not good at using it. If you can make a sphere, please send me the .bsg
  8. gamercat

Block Spawners [Spaar`s Modloader BETA]

When i try to set a key, the console says something like null reference exception object no set to an instance of an object and then i cant type in the console until I close the parameters.
  9. gamercat

Game Crashes after saving machine many times, has anyone encountered this before?

i have this same problem, but its been recently getting worse. i can now only load one machine and if i try a second, the game crashes. its really annoying when fixing a machine, then having it not save
  10. gamercat

(Not Updated) Level Maker Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

neither do farmers archers or any people
  11. gamercat

Phantom Aerospace [Spaar`s ModLoader][TGYD`s ModLoader][Venhip Physics][ID: 370-399]

the wing doesn't stick to other blocks, what am i doing wrong?