Recent content by FugitiveCamel

1. FugitiveCamel

Auto Stabilizing Helicopter Challenge (BE THE FIRST/CHANGE THE GAME)

Change the wheel settings and play with the back rotators to take off: It's stabile but taking off incorrect can make it instablke. It's propeller only, no flyer, no wings and no balloons :). You need to have input ofcourse, but when done right you only have to keep the buttons pressed to keep...
  2. FugitiveCamel

Auto Stabilizing Helicopter

You really built something brilliant here. I didn't even notice that you could hover it on the same position. It's brilliant ;).
  3. FugitiveCamel

Wow. It's pretty impressive. My heli is nothing compared to that. Besides, you could easily build something goodlooking out of it. Probs :)!.
  4. FugitiveCamel

Stable controllable Helicopter, only propellers used. With youtube video!

Vandom. I changed the speed of the wheels ;).
  5. FugitiveCamel

I made a mistake. I changed the file and it should have some very good stabilization now.
  6. FugitiveCamel

Vandom. It stabilizes because the propellers in the back go in a different direction. The front and back propeller generate enough force to keep it in the air, and the propellers in front have enough counter force which make it quite stabile. I guess it's possible to optimize this.
  7. FugitiveCamel

Yeah, I have to admit I read it wrong. It's not entirely automatic ;).
  8. FugitiveCamel

Actually quite long, but that depends on the take off and settings.
  9. FugitiveCamel

Siegeblades - Beyblades In Besiege

You're a nazi aren't you.
  10. FugitiveCamel

Hey everybody, I finally succeeded in creating a PROPELLER-ONLY helicopter :). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZY...ature=youtu.be It's very stabile and okay to control. -Manual- The controls are 1,2,3 and the leftkey and rightkey button. Press them all at once for taking off. Lift your...
  11. FugitiveCamel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZYzzdUPjE&feature=youtu.be I just made this :-).