Recent content by FrizB

1. FrizB

TheCVB's Mod Releases [Spaar's Modloader]

I feel like a child in a room full of adults...
  2. FrizB

Thanks @Pixali :) I'm going to pretend that I understood all that...& hope that @TheCVB actually does :D
  3. FrizB

Getting there dude! one last problem ...two actually :> 1. The laser light is not heating up cannons and making them fire or produce steam. 2. The beam is passing right thru them and out the other side! (the original T-Cat laser did this too btw but @Pixali fixed that)
  4. FrizB

The Official Besiege Discord Server

I'm rockin 75 mbps so it's not that :D I managed to get the download version tho so that working now thanks
  5. FrizB

same thing. blank page and no reason given! I will just join up to discord as an individual and take that route maybe. Thanks dude :)
  6. FrizB

Ok. cool thanks :)
  7. FrizB

@ITR a bit OT here but I am also getting an intersection warning when I try to place pins...could the two probs be related? (ik clutching at straws here)
  8. FrizB

I thought that too but there is only one showing! I did swap it out for the latest this morning. tho. I wonder, is it possible for one updated mod to have a duplicate of the older version contained within it by accident?
  9. FrizB

I forgot this too
  10. FrizB

Ok. I tried again along all axis and got surprising results! they work fine alongs certain axis in certain direction but not in others [see pic] in the axis in which there appears to be no laser light there actually is! but it goes backward! thanks for your continued help btw
  11. FrizB

connect button leads to blank page :(
  12. FrizB

HI again.I just gave it a try. Laser block appears but there is only a momentary flicker of laser when I start simul then no reponse.
  13. FrizB

@TheCVB .Thanks I'll give it a go now :)
  14. FrizB

@ Ok. I see now. I was just looking for a basic laser anyway. Also, I still haven't gotten my head around @Lench 's scripting mod yet. Do I actually need to know how to script in Lua in order to use it? looks complicated :)
  15. FrizB

@Pixali @TheCVB . Any movement on the Laser Mod guys? I know pixali said above that he is done with it... but you know :) let me know if it ain't happening please. cheers