Recent content by Fender90

1. F

Cloak Field Generator Block [ID:528529][Besiege 0.32]

It it possible to update so the MPC-s would not see and attack the creation when the cloak field is active?? I suppose this should be the main idea behind this mod
  2. F

Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

Any news when it will be updated to 0.32? cant load the already updated blocks
  3. F

Automatron (1.1.7) [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader] [ID 410]

Is it possible to create a loop for the Automatron? I use press key B after I program the initial command but in this case its impossible to stop the Automatron
  4. F

Set for tank [Spaar`s Modloader Beta][TGYD`s Block Loader] [ID: 274-276]

I have 0,30 and it doesn't work :(
  5. F

SensorMod [Spaar`s Automatron 1.1.1+] [Besiege 0.32+]

How did you make it work? I've got Automatron 1.1.2 and the sensor mod doesnt work. It doesnt even show in the Block loader menu
  6. F

Mod Requests

Hey guys. Is there a mod to control cannon recoil (back push force) in v0.3?? As far as I remember the option was in unlimited cannon mod but since the feature was added to the game by default the mod wasn't updated so it doesn't work in v0.30
  7. F

Cannon recoil control for v0.3 ???

Hi. Since the unlimited cannon god mod was implemented to the game the unlimited cannon mod for spaar modloader wasn't updated. As far as I remember the mod allowed to control the recoil of the cannon. Now is there a mod to control the cannon recoil, (back push force) in v0.3??