Recent content by Felwynn

1. F

Trigger explosions with checkpoints.

This is not a specific variable that makes the barrel explode, he just called "boom" a variable, and used it to trigger a mouvement to the barrel so it crushes on the floor and blows up. No master list of premade variables.
  2. F

Multiverse Update and mod functionality workaround

@DJSigmann I ty the thing to do the same with skins, but my previousbuild doesn't seem to recognize the skins folder.
  3. F

Things to improve the Level Editor

That's what I meant with the "parents/children" system.
  4. F

Multiverse Update and mod functionality workaround

Hey, skins directory backup can be useful too ;)
  5. F

And it's a big yes to all your propositions. ;)
  6. F

I know it is possible, but that is why I noted this as a possible improvement, because the solution to a multiple condition event is currently complicated in comparison to a hypothetical native multiconditional trigger that would allow for example a "on enter" + "if variable [x] has [y] value".
  7. F

New idea: Allow multiple conditions in event triggers.
  8. F

You can also put an object under the ground and the trigger makes it move fast and collide with the barrel before getting back to is position. The good point is: you would make the entire thing work without visibly making the barrel jump and crash itself. But it's still a trick that require an...
  9. F

Still a trick. ^^
  10. F

Yup. No solution for now except by doing a weak trick like this. A direct command would be fantastic. :)
  11. F

Arithmetic for variables in the Logic Editor

Still WIP and already awesome ;) But that's why it's the best time to put ideas on the table!
  12. F

Well it's possible, but displaying a varable in a text field would still be great, or any dynamic text (like a player's name, a machine's name, whatever).
  13. F

And also that would be awesome to have a variable option in the text field object so we could for example display a team’s score in it.
  14. F

Hey guys. I've been messing around with the editor for two days and it's purely awesome, still there are some tools or functions that would make editing a lot easier and faster. A list: A Parent/children system so we can easily assemble objects together and transform only the parent one. Maybe...