Recent content by EpicSealClubber

1. EpicSealClubber

Ideas on ignition system? (vanilla)

Soooooo! Its been a while since I last post a new toy for you guys to play with but, there is some good news! I have finally made a Radial engine that is self starting and maintains itself! The only down side to that blasted contraption is that is sllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww but, not on the...
  2. EpicSealClubber

O.O I did not know that! Thank you for that tip about the water-shrapnel cannon trick. I am indeed using the advance building tool that is in game which helps me a TON!!! :)
  3. EpicSealClubber

Hey Sanpyr! I love your idea with a new approach to a piston system. I decided to take an objective look at you design and made a few modifications which I hope you like. If you have any questions or have some ideas on how to improve the designs (vanilla), then fire them at me ( and dont hold...
  4. EpicSealClubber

Hello folks! its Furseal again with a desperate cry for help (mind me being clubbed!). I am trying new piston operated engines using the blocks and tools provided with in this game without modding or changing the core. I've been working on a staggered 5 cylinder engine but I have run into a bit...